With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

2 hours ago, connda said:

Every main-stream poll between now and November will show Biden leading Trump.  We've seen this before in 2016. Main steam information source are beyond unreliable. We'll know the night after to polls close, if there is an election.  November will tell.

Btw, I've no dog in this fight.  Two sides of the same coin.  I could care less about either.

Does that include Fox News?

Saturday, March 28
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 49, Trump 40 Biden +9

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Deny it all you want. I included an attachment of a video where Trump claimed this was a democratic hoax. If you watched him utter those words and are still asking me to prove this for you, there is not much I can do or say. You believe what you want to believe. 

As previously stated, the assertion that Trump said the virus was a hoax has been debunked. If that is your perception of the video, know that even leftist web sites like WaPo and Snopes have abandoned you.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

An interesting compilation of pundits predicting the Biden 45 race if it ever happens. 

I think the first guy nails it. It's all about blood on the incumbents hands and his incompetence leading to massive covid deaths. We can't reelect that. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/03/who-has-edge-trump-or-biden/

Who has the edge? Trump or Biden?

Former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe says Biden is the one being set back by the virus.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-obama-campaign-manager-explains-how-coronavirus-crisis-not-hurting-trump-setting-back-biden

I somewhat disagree with Plouffe. The best thing Biden can do is stay hidden. Every time he opens his mouth, he shows how senile and/or stupid he is.

Your real problem is Biden himself. Trump fills stadiums. Biden struggles to fill a high school auditorium. There's no excitement for Biden. He's becoming more senile. Your best hope for 2020 is the DNC steps in and steals the nomination yet again. But then again, replace Biden with who?????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

As previously stated, the assertion that Trump said the virus was a hoax has been debunked. If that is your perception of the video, know that even leftist web sites like WaPo and Snopes have abandoned you.

it would be interesting to read your link to the WAPO article. In the meantime Snopes did not agree, what they actually said is at URL below.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-covid19-statements/

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, candide said:

I am a bit lost. What exactly is he calling a hoax?

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs . . . They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country.And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that . . . we’ve lost nobody, and you wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.“

details, details.....such insignificant details 5555

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, simple1 said:

it would be interesting to read your link to the WAPO article. In the meantime Snopes did not agree, what they actually said is at URL below.

"Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax."

Checkmate.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My heart truly goes out to you. I hope you are able to recover soon. 

From Snopes:

"Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

Even your pals at Snopes say you are WRONG. I hope you are able to accept the truth and stop posting the untruth soon.

PS: posting personal attacks in lieu of FACTS only highlights the fact you know you've lost the argument.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Checkmate.

Please enlight us. What did he call a hoax?

I.e. 

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs . . . They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country.And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that . . . we’ve lost nobody, and you wonder, the press is in hysteria mode.“

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

I feel sorry for anyone who leans 100% on polls to inform themselves.

This poll is clear BS...the whole of America is being treated to the 

agony of watching Biden...a sad shell of a ex VP who, along with his

shady past, corrupt family members and sexual misconduct allegations,

is showing signs of advanced mental deterioration and hopelessly out

of touch with his own mind. Yes, his own mind.

A vote for this wastrel is a vote for a proxy president who will be run

by shadowy forces in the background.

What were your expectations for the 2018 midterms? Aligned with the polls or not?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/3/2020 at 4:56 PM, simple1 said:

You have linked to the wrong post. There is a post specifically fact checking whether Trump said the virus was a hoax. They clearly state he did not say the virus is a hoax.

• Like 2