With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

The travel restriction was one of many things that he should have done.

Just because he did one thing ........................ 

Exactly and even that was ultimately too late, incomplete and ineffective (and there were gaps in following U.S. citizens returning from China as well). 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

He did more than one thing. I was just pointing out the first major action.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly and even that was ultimately too late, incomplete and ineffective (and there were gaps in following U.S. citizens returning from China as well). 

Who said it was too late at the time?

• Thanks 1

He announced the face mask directive and he added "I am not going to wear one"  Why did he say that? what value to anyone was there in saying that? What positive affect could saying something like that have?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Who wasn't?

Just because others might have being just as bad, It does not absolve the moron in the white house. This is America the wealthiest country in the world, we should not be asked to make face masks out of bandanas.  

I was just talking to my sister in Italy on skype (20 min ago) her doorbell rung , she said it was the municipality, they delivered a N95 facemask to her, she said she already had one to them, they said that those over 65 were allocated Two!!

I am in Florida waiting for my bandana delivery. 

Edited by sirineou
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I know you are bitter because your portfolio has turned to dust.

My sympathies of course but no reason to keep up the orange man bad

rant.

Edited by JHolmesJr
  • Thanks 1

Does it take Australians to point out the obvious problems with Biden. He's years past being fit and this is not an insult, but pointing out the obvious. It's a crime that the Democrats are pushing this guy so hard. He wouldn't last 3 months as president.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

I know you are bitter because your portfolio has turned to dust.

My sympathies of course but no reason to keep up the orange man bad

rant.

Not everything is about money

Money is one thing, My life and the life of my family and friends is another.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tropo said:

Does it take Australians to point out the obvious problems with Biden. He's years past being fit and this is not an insult, but pointing out the obvious. It's a crime that the Democrats are pushing this guy so hard. He wouldn't last 3 months as president.

Wow, a junior newscorp hack trying to impress Rupert while he bunkers down in oz. 

You must be one of the 20 people who watch that show. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Not everything is about money

Money is one thing, My life and the life of my family and friends is another.  

Sure, not everything is about money if you have it. I'd like to see your fantastic family life if you're totally broke. No place to live, no money for food... begging for help.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Who wasn't?

When you get pulled over by the BIB and they tell you you were speeding  is that what you tell them? "Who wasn't"

And if you do, how is it working out for you?

• Confused 1

Just now, samran said:

Wow, a junior newscorp hack trying to impress Rupert while he bunkers down in oz. 

You must be one of the 20 people who watch that show. 

Do you have your head buried deep in sand? The video has been watched over 1/2 million times, but never mind the show, watch the video evidence. I'll take back my previous prediction. He won't last a month in office.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

wow going back to 2013....looks like you have found your passion during the lockdown.

There's nothing wrong with Trump's quote btw....he isn't responsible for the virus coming

to the US....he isn't responsible for it spreading due to dumbass behaviour of people.

He is responsible for doing everything possible to fight it and help the economy recover.

And he is doing that tirelessly. There is high approval of the way he is handling this crisis.

That is true but it isn't saying much. We all know people would rally behind a chimp when they are scared. In fact, I think that has already actually happened. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, tropo said:

Sure, not everything is about money if you have it. I'd like to see your fantastic family life if you're totally broke. No place to live, no money for food... begging for help.

Why would you like that?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, samran said:

When the messenger is a self professed right wing talk show hosted by the fringe of Australian journalism, then yeah I do question whatever the serve up. 

You're showing clearly that you want to deny the video evidence by continuing to attack the source. The source, all of it, is from the US media. Sky News Australia just packaged it. As I said, don't watch it if you don't want to, but the evidence is clear... and it won't be getting any better in the next 7 months. Would you like me to find some videos of Democrats talking about it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tropo said:

You're showing clearly that you want to deny the video evidence by continuing to attack the source. The source, all of it, is from the US media. Sky News Australia just packaged it. As I said, don't watch it if you don't want to, but the evidence is clear... and it won't be getting any better in the next 7 months. Would you like me to find some videos of Democrats talking about it?

Knock yourself out...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, samran said:

Knock yourself out...

Yes, trying to convince you of the obvious is like bashing my head against a brick wall, or the computer. LOL. I'm done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Assuming there is such a control of course.

Who is deciding, in the U.S.A., if  someone is fit ( mentally, physically) to be able to be candidate for the highest position in the country? 

Is that experts in the field from the party of the candidate? 

Or are there independent experts? 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is no formal process for that. Basically the voters decide based on limited information. There is Article 25 for a sitting and tweeting president but that doesn't work if the unfit president is surrounded by yes men toadies.

Really? Tell me more about this "article 25". Hint: there's no such thing. Therein lies part of the problem. You are clinging at some straw man that doesn't even exist! And what is this additional nonsense about "for a sitting and tweeting president"? Is this also covered by this mysterious "article 25"?

Wow. Just WOW.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

What does it say about the Democrats that with a least half a dozen better candidates who ran for the nomination that they are force feeding us a candidate that is (perhaps) only marginally less worse than the worst president in history? Both parties ought to be disbanded, franky. I don't think it matters which one goes first.

You know.... imagine what the political hacks of both parties would do to an industry if that industry was controlled by two corporations as pathetic as our two parties. I say they'd be screaming from every roof top to dismantle such a duopoly and would have those two corporations blasted into bits in short order.

• Like 1