TM30 Driving me nuts

Trying to complete TM30 online (otherwise got a 3 hour round trip to make). Filled everything in correctly, press the button to transfer data into the spreadsheet and get the same message every time (see screen shot). The only thing I can see is that the "point of entry" on the spread sheet remains blank. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.1866322259_Screenshot2020-04-01at11_02_58.png.7a28de726d705754660ae0c3bc877647.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritTim said:

The message suggests that the format of the data in one of the fields is incorrect. Check for things like leading or trailing blanks in a field that are not being automatically stripped. If there are any characters other than alphanumerics, remove them if possible.

Cheers. Will give it another go and see if that could be the problem.

12 minutes ago, BritTim said:

The message suggests that the format of the data in one of the fields is incorrect. Check for things like leading or trailing blanks in a field that are not being automatically stripped. If there are any characters other than alphanumerics, remove them if possible.

The format cannot be incorrect, all selections come from a drop down menu so format is same for everyone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Londinium said:

I really sympathise with this. Having always filed my 90 day report at CW previously I was assured that subsequent reports would work online. Having tried this over several days, carefully entering and checking the required information, and being driven half-crazy, I finally realised that the first two characters on the TM6 were DI and not D1. Felt a bit foolish. It all works fine now.

5555. Yep. Same here D0 and D0.

• Like 1

The PC version of this does not work. It is not you or your browser. However, the android app works perfectly. Google for 'Section 38' app and once downloaded use the same login details you were issued for the PC version. So much easier and no frustration.

Good luck.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ChinaMike said:

The PC version of this does not work. It is not you or your browser. However, the android app works perfectly. Google for 'Section 38' app and once downloaded use the same login details you were issued for the PC version. So much easier and no frustration.

Good luck.

It does work for many people.

Links for apps are here. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/tm30_mobile_service

• Like 1

Hiya, I had the same problem and spent hours on it.  I found the solution in the end.  It was my web browser was auto correcting something somewhere.  I was using Google Chrome.  Switching to another browser fixed it immediately for me.  Cheers

I had same problem filing TM30 using Chrome. Tried Edge then still got same. Drove me nuts. THE ANSWER FOR ME? I then tried logging in via IE TAB in Chrome. It works first time everytime for me now. See ietab.net for info.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

OP about TM 30

@Surelynotreferred to the fact that there is no drop-down menu for the required TM-6 entry/departure card number, as that is a unique number which you have to look up on the TM-6 departure part of the card which you received when entering Thailand

22 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

@Surelynotreferred to the fact that there is no drop-down menu for the required TM-6 entry/departure card number, as that is a unique number which you have to look up on the TM-6 departure part of the card which you received when entering Thailand

Look at thread topic, can't see TM6 mentioned, can you?

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Look at thread topic, can't see TM6 mentioned, can you?

When filing your TM-30, one of the inputs you need to provide is the unique number of your TM-6 entry/departure card.

Since it is a unique number obviously there is no drop-down menu for that entry.

Just now, Peter Denis said:

When filing your TM-30, one of the inputs you need to provide is the unique number of your TM-6 entry/departure card.

Since it is a unique number obviously there is no drop-down menu for that entry.

Ah understand now, my bad!

Apologies.

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2020 at 8:12 AM, soi3eddie said:

I had same problem filing TM30 using Chrome. Tried Edge then still got same. Drove me nuts. THE ANSWER FOR ME? I then tried logging in via IE TAB in Chrome. It works first time everytime for me now. See ietab.net for info.

Firefox also works fine.

You can leave the TM 6 field blank. I have had a few guests 'loose' theirs between the airport and the villa.