BANGKOK

Trying to complete TM30 online (otherwise got a 3 hour round trip to make). Filled everything in correctly, press the button to transfer data into the spreadsheet and get the same message every time (see screen shot). The only thing I can see is that the "point of entry" on the spread sheet remains blank. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.1866322259_Screenshot2020-04-01at11_02_58.png.7a28de726d705754660ae0c3bc877647.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritTim said:

The message suggests that the format of the data in one of the fields is incorrect. Check for things like leading or trailing blanks in a field that are not being automatically stripped. If there are any characters other than alphanumerics, remove them if possible.

Cheers. Will give it another go and see if that could be the problem.

12 minutes ago, BritTim said:

The message suggests that the format of the data in one of the fields is incorrect. Check for things like leading or trailing blanks in a field that are not being automatically stripped. If there are any characters other than alphanumerics, remove them if possible.

The format cannot be incorrect, all selections come from a drop down menu so format is same for everyone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Not all drop downs and OMG. How embarrassing. I think I know what's wrong. TM6 begins DO....... I've been entering it as D0. And just as a I discovered that the website went down.

easy fix hopefully

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

easy fix hopefully

Arrrrrggghhh. Nope. Same message. Going to start self harming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Londinium said:

I really sympathise with this. Having always filed my 90 day report at CW previously I was assured that subsequent reports would work online. Having tried this over several days, carefully entering and checking the required information, and being driven half-crazy, I finally realised that the first two characters on the TM6 were DI and not D1. Felt a bit foolish. It all works fine now.

5555. Yep. Same here D0 and D0.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackyjack said:

trying a different browser 

Yes. Started in Safari- no end of problems, then went crazy and actually read the instructions. IE or Chrome. Cheers

• Thanks 1

The PC version of this does not work. It is not you or your browser. However, the android app works perfectly. Google for 'Section 38' app and once downloaded use the same login details you were issued for the PC version. So much easier and no frustration.

Good luck.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ChinaMike said:

The PC version of this does not work. It is not you or your browser. However, the android app works perfectly. Google for 'Section 38' app and once downloaded use the same login details you were issued for the PC version. So much easier and no frustration.

Good luck.

It does work for many people.

Links for apps are here. https://www.immigration.go.th/content/tm30_mobile_service

• Like 1