Makro reserves two hours for elderly and those with special needs

webfact

This seems to have died the death at our local Makro (Pathum Thani).

Went this morning at about 6.30 all prepared to prove I'm an old git, nothing. I've not been since they started the 2 hour window so it may never have actually got going in the first place.

Lots of customers that were significantly younger than 60, nice lady sanitising the trolley handles (she gave me one with a square wheel, so I got it swapped), temp check and a squirt of gel at the door.

No apparent shortages, I got everything on Madam's list, she's still laid up after a stay in hospital (not Covid-19) so I was allowed to go alone. I didn't but too many "extras", honest ????

Not even a line to check-out, lady was waiting for a customer.

8 minutes ago, Crossy said:

This seems to have died the death at our local Makro (Pathum Thani).

Went this morning at about 6.30 all prepared to prove I'm an old git, nothing. I've not been since they started the 2 hour window so it may never have actually got going in the first place.

Lots of customers that were significantly younger than 60, nice lady sanitising the trolley handles (she gave me one with a square wheel, so I got it swapped), temp check and a squirt of gel at the door.

No apparent shortages, I got everything on Madam's list, she's still laid up after a stay in hospital (not Covid-19) so I was allowed to go alone. I didn't but too many "extras", honest ????

Not even a line to check-out, lady was waiting for a customer.

In England you would get thumped by a Milennial, and the Gell was stollen overnight. Im so happy to live here.