Brits in Thailand wanting to return to UK should go NOW - expats urged to register with Embassy

Today :

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/coronavirus-update-bad-24-hours-in-uk-and-us-panama-comes-up-with-novel-prevention

The UK government is facing growing pressure to ramp up coronavirus testing and restrictions on movement, as Britain reported its biggest daily increase in deaths. Some 2,352 virus patients died yesterday, up 563 in a day.

PM Boris Johnson, himself having tested positive and in isolation, says testing was “massively increasing” and it was “the way through” the pandemic.

Yesterday’s announcement marked the first time the UK has reported more than 500 deaths over 24 hours from Covid-19.

Some real horror stories of the fares people are paying to get home....but best to pay them and get home because as fewer an fewer flights operate, one imagines fares are just going to get pricier and pricier!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canuck1966 said:

I'm still waiting for return of my daughter's passport and they have closed the passport office in Bangkok

Are these people thick?

YES.....YES...YES Thick as bricks..............

Sorry but for a long time I always wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but from now on going to call them out for what they are............clowns. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Canuck1966 said:

What makes you write that genius comment?

Statistics show far less cases in Thailand than the UK. The NHS is run ragged with hospitals flooded with Corona patients. If you know of any health workers in the UK discuss the situation with them before leaving. 

E7D80E60-F9FB-43B1-8ADB-834730284FCE.png

• Haha 1