Jump to content
BANGKOK
sallecc

Samui to Phuket flight = must go to quarantine?

Recommended Posts

Is anybody here familiar with domestic arrival procedure at Phuket airport (same day In & Out), one is forced into quarantine or let go?

 

My HK girlfriend is planning to fly from Samui to Phuket (before flights close April/7), to pick up her HK son in Phuket, and then both of them would fly Phuket-BKK & BKK-HongKong... I would bring our toddler to airport, and she will need to go out to pick him up, and back into departures... Wondering is this workable scenario, worried if they will grab her on arrival and force into quarantine...?

 

I already checked all the flights for them, and confirmed with all airlines, April 5 & 6 are OK...

 

(I will stay in Phuket with my parents, because they are unable to leave due to travel restrictions)

 

Cheers,

Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it´s demanded or not is not the case here. You should be clever enough to understand to do it without anybody telling you or punish you if you don´t. But by you question, I already understand that you are not.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

If it´s demanded or not is not the case here. You should be clever enough to understand to do it without anybody telling you or punish you if you don´t. But by you question, I already understand that you are not.

 

And what is exactly the point (and contribution) of your answer here?

 

People simply asked if there is mandatory quarantine on domestic arrivals in Phuket.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she's flying BKK Air...they should surely know if it's required Good Luck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, baansgr said:

If she's flying BKK Air...they should surely know if it's required Good Luck

They seemed not clear about this scenario (transit is OK)... Will check more, if need quarantine then she better stay in Samui.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sallecc said:

 

And what is exactly the point (and contribution) of your answer here?

 

People simply asked if there is mandatory quarantine on domestic arrivals in Phuket.

 

My point???? What am I contributing with? Seriously, why the need to catch on so slow?

My point is that it´s a silly and irresponsible question. Only travel at present time is only done by totally stupid people. Then after that ask a question if it´s mandatory to self-isolate after moving. Every person with respect for their own health/life as well as others should not need to ask that.

Do you catch my point now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Airlines/Airports used to have a service for unaccompanied minors, so your GF should not have to come out. They usually did go through immigration and take the UM to the plane or departure lounge.

Maybe worth a try

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 6:02 AM, Matzzon said:

My point???? What am I contributing with? Seriously, why the need to catch on so slow?

My point is that it´s a silly and irresponsible question. Only travel at present time is only done by totally stupid people. Then after that ask a question if it´s mandatory to self-isolate after moving. Every person with respect for their own health/life as well as others should not need to ask that.

Do you catch my point now?

 

Calm down, Matzzon... On every single thread you're only judging and bickering, never had any valuable or helpful input for people who were seeking correct information, except your heartless negative preaching...

 

It's solved already, mom & son are safely quarantined in their HK home, of course they are not staying in 3rd world country where security might become bigger issue then virus, if this lockdown gets extended for few more months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sallecc said:

 

Calm down, Matzzon... On every single thread you're only judging and bickering, never had any valuable or helpful input for people who were seeking correct information, except your heartless negative preaching...

 

It's solved already, mom & son are safely quarantined in their HK home, of course they are not staying in 3rd world country where security might become bigger issue then virus, if this lockdown gets extended for few more months.

Don't bother replying to that bloke mate, he's an absolute moron and the gene pool would be a better place without him.

Good luck with you problems and hope you get stuff sorted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...