Contagion raging because employees not sent home: health chief

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not sure why Thailand seems to think we can just fudge by, and get away with a lasse faire attitude to CVD19. We need a LOCKDOWN and to GET REAL about this, or the country may never recover from th

Has Anutin finally been put out to grass?

We are all missing the big picture, as we are not being told the truth but a pack of lies.  If the numbers are as low as they say, why the near total shutdown, and limited curfew.......please tell us

Posted Images

I agree this is serious!  What I see when the daily figures are announced, the new infected cases are not in offices or factories aside from the 3 CW complex and a hospital worker.  I must be missing the posts on this?

We are open but have those that can WFH are, our daily production is reduced due to Ford/Mitsubishi/Toyota temp closures so excess floor staff are now on 75% stay at home pay.

• Thanks 1

Well it looks like all those people who wanted the 70 and above crowd and the under 5 crowd to stay at home just ensured the whole rest of us no longer can socially distance an exercise in the fresh air.  At this rate I see June when we may see daylight again.  So much for mental health, better prepare for more than just Covid-19 bodies piling up. 

• Thanks 1