Little Women viewers spot plastic water bottle accidentally left on set

snoop1130

Little Women viewers spot plastic water bottle accidentally left on set

By Ellie Harrison

merlin_166233777_760ee787-8178-40fc-86b7-4fe3710a1b44-superJumbo.jpg

Eagle-eyed viewers of Little Women have noticed that modern objects were accidentally left on the set of the film.

Greta Gerwig’s adaptation of the novel stars Saoirse Ronan, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen and Emma Watson as the March sisters, and tells of their trials and tribulations in the years following the Civil War.

Given that the events of the story take place in 1868, it came as a surprise to some perceptive fans that a plastic water bottle and a flask appeared in the background of one of the scenes.

As one person revealed in images on Twitter, a flask can be seen next to Timothée Chalamet, as well as a plastic water bottle behind him.

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/little-women-plastic-water-bottle-timothee-chalamet-mistake-set-a9437511.html

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Must have missed it.

Of course, I left after about 10 minutes one of the worst/uninteresting movies I have ever seen.

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Dreadful movie, especially Florence Pugh. 

Stopped after 10 minutes.

All I'd have had to do was see Meryl Streep and I'd have given it a wide berth. Besides it's got SJW and chick flick written all over it.

• Like 1