Rude Behaviour

Schauerte

:o:D We played golf at the Emerald Golf Club in Ban Chang two weeks ago and we were asked to sign the guest book. We paged through the guest book and found on one page the following message: I am Mr. M..... , I am 4 years old and I like to F....

It is nice that most of the foreigners can afford to play golf here in Thailand, but there are obviously very low class people on the golf course too, they should stay in bars and do their comments there instead on the golf course in a visitors book. Feel sorry for this guy, he must have damaged his brains-if any?- badly!

they should stay in bars and do their comments there instead on the golf course in a visitors book.

Are u saying foreigners in bars are rude, brainless and are low class!? Hmmm... Anyhoo, thats not the point!

To understand these people who write these silly and foolish comments in a visitors book, you must understand their, anger, boredem, or frustration! It can also lead to lazyness and thus making the person write 'unnecessary' comments! He must of thought it would be funny and entertaining to some people! But to you, you have found it offensive! I doubt that he did it for joy.. More of a way of time killing..

Low class people can be found anywhere! Especially in Thailand! And so you better get use to it. Next time, try playing at Eastern Star golf course! Its much better!

And to be clear! I dam* well agree with you! Its absolutely unnecessary! But s*** happens! :o

Edited by Mozikillah