strain on electric grid.

Just curios if any one has been having brown outs or flickering lights ,what with the hot season,and so many people staying at home this must be placing a huge stress on the grid,i live in Phetchabun province,it is hot as hell,we are bang smack in the middle of Thailand,between 2 mountain ranges,my lights keep dimming and flickering,then the ac drops out,getting worried that the whole thing is gonna go.

Edited by marko kok prong

Disconnect where the neighbors have tapped in to your feed Marko ! that'll be a good start. ???? ????

I am in the same area as you know and havnt experienced any issues, accept the same awful heat !!

• Like 2

Just now, CharlieH said:

Disconnect where the neighbors have tapped in to your feed Marko ! that'll be a good start. ????

I am in the same area as you know and havnt experienced any issues, accept the same awful heat !!

Thanks Charlie,have been along the soi,was one guy who was tapping in,but the obertors guys came around and told him off and installed a meter,only one house past us and is end of line,and yes mate god it's hot 40c yesterday so if your working in the sun about 55-60c just about the limit for the human body.

• Like 1