Child Support in Thailand. Please advise

lovethai123

My thai gf had 2 kids from a thai man. Both the kids are under 10 years old. Her understanding after break up was that she would take care of one child and her ex bf would take care of the other. One child has been living with her and other has been living with her ex bf's parents. Now, her ex bf's dad has found a mia noi and the old lady (ex bf's mom taking care of the 2nd child) has now come to stay with my thai gf alongwith the 2nd child.  My gf is extremely worried about these recent developments and she asked me if there is a way she could make the kid's original thai father pay for child support for the second child.  

Note: I only want serious replies from people who know how are the child support laws work in the LOS. 

Please don't troll me or make fun of the situation. ???? ???? 

Edited by lovethai123

29 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

she asked me if there is a way she could make the kid's original thai father pay for child support for the second child.  

Depends on the guy and seeing as you are on scene so to speak and fact he dumped the kid on his parents frankly from what I have witnessed over the 15 years of living here there's no chance, sorry.

I am sorry to create this thread when the information I had needed was already available on this forum. A quick search would have done to job. But the recent developments in her household made me worried and I came here seeking for help/advice. 

Edited by lovethai123

there is nothing cast in stone. mothers take care sons, fathers take care daughters. this seems to be the way so please do not critique the statement. mothers of the children would obviously prefer all children were under their control, even if it resorts to the grandparents doing the care. money??? 555 yeah nice one. forget it. no trolling? no I will not do that . accept it as it is . that's my advice if yr happy with the situation. if not … wait for the troliing, due in 5 4 3 2 …….