60 day extension non o address issue advice please.

Currently have non o Multi expires June 2020.. Going to cw to apply for 60 day extension. Prior to this non o visa I had a retirement extension which expired June 2019, obtained through an agent. The agent did 90 day reporting for the retirement extension, using an isaan address (not my Bangkok address) for reporting. On obtaining the new non o multi marriage visa I did not do a tm30 to change my address to my actual Bangkok address so I assume the isaan address is still on immigrations system. I simply left the country every 3 months. I have all paperwork for a tm30 for my Bangkok address and the 60 day extension when I go to CW next week. What fireworks can I expect given my negligence of the updated tm30?

Edited by johnny1966

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They may not even say a word about the TM30 form due to the emergency situation. At the most you could be fined 2000 baht but the normal fine is 800 to 1600 baht.

Thanks. I take it all these extra document requirements being talked about today are not for marriage extensions as well?

Edited by johnny1966

3 minutes ago, johnny1966 said:

Thanks. I take it all these extra document requirements being talked about today are not for marriage extensions as well?

Nothing more than the normal documents required for the extension application.