Motoring Chuckles....

transam

On 4/2/2020 at 10:44 AM, Just Weird said:
On 4/2/2020 at 7:57 AM, transam said:

Big smile when I saw this in LOS..........

How nice to know that someone else's injury and misfortune gives you so much pleasure.

And only a single-digit rego number too. Absolutely bloody useless for the lottery.

...if we HAD a lottery I mean.

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, Moonlover said:

Quote from the article:

"Speaking at the scene later that night, Jakrawan said: "There was a car that came out of nowhere and overtook me. That startled me so I spun my wheel to evade it and it swerved into the canal".

It's always somebody else's fault isn't it!

With a supercar like that costing 25 million baht plus come some of the best brakes in the world. Just stamp on the brake pedal and the ABS will do the rest for you. No need to spin the steering wheel.

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

With a supercar like that costing 25 million baht plus come some of the best brakes in the world. Just stamp on the brake pedal and the ABS will do the rest for you. No need to spin the steering wheel.

25 million baht in Thailand because it is taxed at a surrealist percentage.
In reality it is worth 350,000 euros in France, therefore 12 million baht;
and second hand we can find 200,000 euros so about 7 million baht;

sum that we must be able to find under the hoof of a buffalo ... with a little luck ..:crazy:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! Fascinating video - watching them haul the car out over the mud was painful to watch. Out of interest, what do you think the insurance premium for a car like that would cost? I drive a ratty little Attrage, probably worth less than 300,000 and I paid 12k to renew my insurance in December - what would a lambo cost? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jadee said:

Thanks for sharing! Fascinating video - watching them haul the car out over the mud was painful to watch. Out of interest, what do you think the insurance premium for a car like that would cost? I drive a ratty little Attrage, probably worth less than 300,000 and I paid 12k to renew my insurance in December - what would a lambo cost? 

As they used to say about Rolls Royce

"If you have to ask the price you cannot afford it".