BANGKOK
webfact

Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

Hasn't taken long to programme people's brains into wanting these young lads (having a bit of fun) DEAD or incarcerated for a long time.

• Like 1

I've seen more bodily contact on the London tubes

1 hour ago, Canuck1966 said:

Why are they scumbags?

Shock horror, young blokes want to party with some girls

That's what you think 

• Confused 4

Wow, my jaw was literally on the floor when I read this. What kind of colossal numbnuts - not to mention a complete and total a-hole - do you have to be to do something as selfish and irresponsible like this in a time like this? Hope they get the book thrown at them and then deported.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Can't help but wonder, though, how many of these "gatherings" there still are that go unnoticed? It just boggles the mind how stupid and selfish people can be, even in times like these.

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1

Hang those boys out to dry, bloody idiots.. Send the ladies my way, couple of tasty looking morcels in there.

• Haha 2

Some people will never learn . Time to send them to institutionalize quarantine and then ban them for violating laws of the land . Drugs and party at this time ? Go back to UK and party hard . See how lockdown looks like 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fishtank said:

If you really cannot see it you clearly have a big problem. 

Been in self isolation for almost 3 weeks there jr.  Not sure what meds you are on, but please be careful on overdoing it.

• Sad 1

Even by blurring their faces....just a one second-look and I know what type of Brits they are. Having studied in the UK it`s quite easy. Good look to them...the blacklisting will be their smallest problem:)

If everything around you is absolutely quiet because of the actual pandemic, you must be really an i**** to consume alcohol AND drugs, while listening loud music.

• Like 2