Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

webfact

8 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

5 women and 9 men.  They seriously had some work to do.  

Hope someone does the correct statistics on this one. I'm getting 4 our of 9 men can not do both drugs and women during the same evening. Could also be drugs make couples more likely, coupling more likely, or I am a prude. 

Isn't the drug supply drying up during the lock down?  

Posts and replies in violation of the following forum rules have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Thanks 1

I never wish anything bad on anyone but partying doing drugs etc in a foreign country at this time with the world in crises, thease guys will be made an example of, 20yrs I'd imagine!! God they are screwed for life now!! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sanchoneymar said:

The shoes on the other side , what say you ? Karma is a bitch, Those who pray for others downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognisance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall. , don't talk bad of others , so you won't receive it in future.

Perhaps if you had a history of reading the posts many of us make, before leaping to your limited viewpoints of others posts, you would be better off and informed. Beware of Karma yourself.

Accusing others of speaking poorly, when you yourself show the same traits, is called hypocracy.

Look in your mirror:wai:

15 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Thaivisa didn't write the OP, it's probably the Daily News' headline that they're not permitted to edit.

My understanding is that ThaiVisa News is a news amalgamator, It searches for reports issues by other news / media agencies worldwide then reprints those reports in ThaiVisa News Thailand/World, always mentioning the name of the source or originator.

It's seen as totally unethical (world wide), even illegal for ThaiVisa News (or any media agency) to change any of the words. Even possible the originating organization could sue if even 1 word is changed.

Mods, would you please kindly for correct my post as needed. Thank you.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Exactly as i see Thailands predicament right now....... They were bad to others, now karma's come around and kicked them a new ring piece........  I just hope they learn from this, but i doubt it......  

I see a lot of Western countries in a worse predicament. So I guess your view about karma is right. 

Is it just me or is anyone else going stir-crazy sitting at home, looking at those photos and imagining how much fun that group were probably having? Man. I looked at the girls in those photos this morning and thought to myself - 'the more ink, the more kink!' - imagine if they'd just had fun without drugs and loud music, probably would have had a VERY enjoyable night! 

Edited by jadee

2 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

I see a lot of Western countries in a worse predicament. So I guess your view about karma is right. 

My concern is Thailand, the place i've lived in longer than my home country.....   From what's come to light from all this madness, Thailand better change tack very quickly or else there's going to be big problems in the future, the like of which they've just dodged due to this virus.......  Everyone knew that April was game on, it's just been postponed......  

As for a worse predicament than Thailand, go and travel round the country when you can and see how poor the country and its people really are....... Western countries have a system to help the population, Thailand has what ?   As my mates Thai girlfriend in England said when she was rushed into an NHS hospital and sorted out without any questions, "How wonderful they were, and that wouldn't of happened in Thailand"......  You're welcome......... 

Edited by SupermarineS6B
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, scorecard said:
21 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Thaivisa didn't write the OP, it's probably the Daily News' headline that they're not permitted to edit.

My understanding is that ThaiVisa News is a news amalgamator, It searches for reports issues by other news / media agencies worldwide then reprints those reports in ThaiVisa News Thailand/World, always mentioning the name of the source or originator.

It's seen as totally unethical (world wide), even illegal for ThaiVisa News (or any media agency) to change any of the words. Even possible the originating organization could sue if even 1 word is changed.

Mods, would you please kindly for correct my post as needed. Thank you.

That's what I said!

They were all taken into custody for flouting the Emergency Degree regulations, possessing a Class 2 narcotic (cocaine) and possessing a Class 5 narcotic (marijuana).

Probably should have done them for possessing hookers too ... can confiscate them as well.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:16 AM, SupermarineS6B said:

Thai girlfriend in England said when she was rushed into an NHS hospital and sorted out without any questions, "How wonderful they were, and that wouldn't of happened in Thailand"......  You're welcome......... 

We know and double the price