BANGKOK
webfact

Busted in Phuket: Foreigners flout Emergency Decree in rooftop drugs and booze party

6 hours ago, webfact said:

2 narcotic (cocaine) and possessing a Class 5 narcotic (marijuana). 

drug users, pushers whatever. Now pay the penalty.

6 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

5 women and 9 men.  They seriously had some work to do.  

5 hetero + 4 gay ? Just an idea... 🤭🤭

• Like 1

Curfew starts officially tomorrow with military and police on roadways, steet corners and intersections, asoke being a busy place for military and police, I expect tanks will roll any day as well.

Good job if Khun Prayut is to stop the covid19 from spreading further.

image.png.12d2283fc7d1237d7ca42f37eb3d5484.png

• Confused 1

Drugs are in high demand now in Patong during this lockdown. If your new to the area like many foreigners, you might want to research the penalties for getting caught. My advise is stay away! 

I find it difficult to believe that all were unaware of the present situation. I find it equally difficult to understand why they chose  a 'roof top'. Surely the women would have known of somewhere more secluded.

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

They never mention my adopted Buffalo's

Or mine.🤔

• Haha 1

"Brits".......... Well, he had once watched magic roundabout.......  Someone's still got that boner on for the British..........  

6 hours ago, Ventenio said:

unfortunately, people only see the DIRTY farangs on the news, since the news is generally busting people.....and people getting busted are usually complete losers.  

If only they did articles on a nice Brit helping kittens cross the street.  

In this case all those druggy cocaine snorting, Marijuana puffing farangs in that party are dirtier than dirty.

I hope they inherit plenty of anal injections in their forthcoming crowded house.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, webfact said:

Locals had complained about the party as it was in contravention of the strict Covid-19 regulations. 

Why those locals don't complain in my village !!!! Where are all those great citizens who speak of law here !!! Kids play together closely (even though the small play ground is closed by management due to the disease) and sometimes parents talk to each other closely as well (no masks). It just like everything looks normal to them ( or magical ego is involved again). Perhaps they want to believe that they are all immune !!!! Stupids everywhere, but some get busted not because what they do is against the "regulations". 

Edited by The Theory
  • Like 1

Let's do an article on how those brave "Brit" men risked their lives and went and saved those kids in that cave when the combined branches of the military couldn't decide whether to have a S&^%, shave or a haircut ........ That'd be nice wouldn't it ?     

Just don't mention Pedo Rooftop guy or party. You may end up in court with some serious charges.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Not the sharpest tools in the shed for making a lot of noise and having prohibited substances.

What I would like to know is where can someone find the "Emergency Degree regulations" and what constitutes breaking these regulations?

Are you not allowed to have friends over now?

BIB hasn't got any tea money the last months and the government salary is not enough to pay multiple mianoi's.

My bet is this crackdown is just the beginning targeting wealthy foreigners (with poolparty at the rooftop) braking the curfew.