Amazing Thailand! Please arrest me officer, I'm drunk and I need a rest in the cells

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

But you just walked here," said an incredulous Pol Major Sakda Pinyophap. "And you haven't been creating a disturbance. How can I arrest you?"

turning around , dropping his strides and showing the Major his own sheriff's badge might've done the trick .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

Just now, Jane Dough said:

I'm aware of that! Hardly a day when you expect journalists to be unaware!

Read TWTW on Sunday for more comments about April Fools.

Rooster

The Spaghetti Tree!????

Decimal days & weeks etc etc!????

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

The Spaghetti Tree!????

Decimal days & weeks etc etc!????

I was pleased with my banning of "Connect Four"" in Pattaya a couple of years back.

I always have believed strongly in getting a sucker, and we entrapped a few that day.

Though the point has to be that such an April Fool as that has a lot of basis in fact in Thailand and besides, any reasonable person reading Thaivisa on a daily basis is often obliged to glance at their calendar to make sure if it is actually September or June.

Rooster

1 minute ago, Jane Dough said:

I was pleased with my banning of "Connect Four"" in Pattaya a couple of years back.

I always have believed strongly in getting a sucker, and we entrapped a few that day.

Though the point has to be that such an April Fool as that has a lot of basis in fact in Thailand and besides, any reasonable person reading Thaivisa on a daily basis is often obliged to glance at their calendar to make sure if it is actually September or June.

Rooster

Connect 4 in Pattaya brings back memories, I could sometimes win, perseverance & learning being the thing!!????