90 day report still pending online

5 hours ago, Phulublub said:

As an aside, I discovered that the online App does not work if you have renewed your Annual Extension of Stay (Retirement Visa for those who wish to call it thus) since your last entry or 90 day report.  I have previously successfully done 90 day using the app after a previous 90 day and after coming back intocountry....just to be aware!

For anyone who cannot get the app to work for whatever reason, and who does not wish to visit immigration while there are hordes milling about, maybe submitting by post is a better option?  Never investigated how to myself as not needed to' anyone with personal experience could perhaps advise for those who may haver to.

PH

For various reasons I would never use that app. Case in point.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:37 PM, moontang said:

online gives you a window that ends 7 days before it is due.

I submitted it about six days prior. It accepted it and the report is still pending.

No clue about a window. Supposedly you are allowed one week after the 90th day as well. No idea if that's just in person.

I emailed. Imagine that was just sent into the ether as well.

It does state on the site 7 working days but does not state what to do after.

Don't ever bother calling the number. The woman can't check anything. Less than worthless.

Really don't understand the hold up. There should be tens of millions of less tourists in the country. Maybe they need to hire some high school kids with computer skills PT.  Maybe could make the interface look like Facebook. That ought to help keep everyone focused.

Edited by Number 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I submitted it about six days prior. It accepted it and the report is still pending.

No clue about a window. Supposedly you are allowed one week after the 90th day as well. No idea if that's just in person.

I emailed. Imagine that was just sent into the ether as well.

It does state on the site 7 working days but does not state what to do after.

Don't ever bother calling the number. The woman can't check anything. Less than worthless.

Really don't understand the hold up. There should be tens of millions of less tourists in the country. Maybe they need to hire some high school kids with computer skills PT.  Maybe could make the interface look like Facebook. That ought to help keep everyone focused.

Tourists don't need to do 90 days reports. If the online reporting fails, you have a 7 days grace period after the "Due date",but in person only. And where are those "tens of millions tourists"? There are not many tourists left, except for the stranded. 

I had a 90 day report to be done after a Jan 5 arrival in the Kingdom (on a non-OA permission to stay or what-cha-ma-call-it). Yesterday, April 2, using Firefox on a Win 10 laptop, I made the application. It was Pending the first time I checked, and stayed that way until I tried at 7 pm today - Approved. I printed the approval and put it in my passport. I couldn’t get the Print Next Appointment (or something) to work, but I think I can figure it out.

I sent my 90-day report due on March 17 by registered mail on March 3.  Thai Post tracking shows that it was delivered to Chaeng Wattana on the same day.  I have not received a reply.  I assume that they might be busy and short-staffed and have not wanted to go out there due to my age and pre-existing conditions.  The coronavirus could be fatal for me since I am already 15% COPD.  It seems that I will need to go at the beginning of May to renew my extension of stay which expires on May 13.  I wonder what will happen if I don't receive my new 90-day report slip by then.  I will take copies of my TM 47, my old 90-report slip and the EMS tracking slip showing delivery at immigration. I wonder whether I will need to pay a fine.  Does anybody have a similar experience and know what happens under these circumstances?

16 hours ago, sidgy said:

Hi, Does anybody know, if you do 90 day report online, what sort of receipt do you get, and will it be accepted for when i renew Thai driving licence , Thanks

You can print off a receipt that simply gives the next due date. To renew a driving licence this is of no use. A residence certificate from immigration, or your Embassy is needed. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NewGuy said:

I had a 90 day report to be done after a Jan 5 arrival in the Kingdom (on a non-OA permission to stay or what-cha-ma-call-it). Yesterday, April 2, using Firefox on a Win 10 laptop, I made the application. It was Pending the first time I checked, and stayed that way until I tried at 7 pm today - Approved. I printed the approval and put it in my passport. I couldn’t get the Print Next Appointment (or something) to work, but I think I can figure it out.

You need the receipt with the barcode. 

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You can print off a receipt that simply gives the next due date. To renew a driving licence this is of no use. A residence certificate from immigration, or your Embassy is needed.

ok,thanks, need 90 report to get cert of residence from immigration, hence need for DL

20 hours ago, Thailand said:

Print out the same receipt as if you went in person but I don't see what a 90 day report has to do with renewing a driving licence?

Thankyou for reply, Need it to get Cert of residence, which in turn is needed for DL.

never done report online, was working offshore so was passing through airport every 4weeks 

46 minutes ago, sidgy said:

ok,thanks, need 90 report to get cert of residence from immigration, hence need for DL

You are correct Immigration may well ask, but not in my case. 

Maybe even a TM30 too. Never know what they might want.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

You are correct Immigration may well ask, but not in my case. 

Maybe even a TM30 too. Never know what they might wan

i was ther a couple of weeks ago, was told i needed receipt from 90day report, unfortunately cannot do that until two weeks after DL expires, as i didnt enter until mid Feb, but luckily for me, i believe they are allowing extended grace period to renew DL 

My mother submitted her online 90 day report 29 March and it was approved this morning 7 April (for Chaeng Wattana).

Note the 1st page did freeze after hitting submit, but then she refreshed the web page and accepted the message to resubmit the information and it worked ok bringing up the 2nd page to complete as normal.

Edited by yamadajr