New quarantine orders for foreigners and Thais in Chiang Mai

Puwa

1 hour ago, connda said:

So how are they enforcing the ban on foreigners from other provinces from entering Chiang Mai province?  

No.  Where did you get that idea?

Edited by Bill97

3 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Hi all!

I ran from CM first day of march after report 90 days because of smog season. I’m currently at a Resort in Chanthaburi, do not report M-30 because IO told me that was not necessary if traveling inside of country. My new report 90 days will be in 3 months..on May 30. I am isolated with wife and the plan is come back home to CM at end of May. 

With new rules, don’t know if I’m doing  wrong, IO no answer phone and I’m sure is not in my mind go to any office to get virus free. Far from the city, Ifeel in a very secure place until Cov-19 is gone.

Any advice? Thanks.

If someone is in the same situation,  @Ubonjoe answered in a PM:

You could mail in your report to Chiang Mai immigration or do it online. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The only condition for doing by mail is that you use your registered address on the return envelope.

You don't need to worry about doing a TM30 report until your return to CM.

5 hours ago, connda said:

So how are they enforcing the ban on foreigners from other provinces from entering Chiang Mai province?  Do they have road blocks on all the incoming highways? (Highway 11, 118, 1317, etc).

4 hours ago, Bill97 said:

No.  Where did you get that idea?

From here:

"Chiang Mai's governor Charoenrit Sanguansat and airport officials inspected arrangements for incoming passengers at Chiang Mai airport after new ramped up regulations came in for Thais and foreigners entering the province. 

All foreigners are required to undergo mandatory 14 day quarantine."

Edited by connda

6 hours ago, connda said:

From here:

"Chiang Mai's governor Charoenrit Sanguansat and airport officials inspected arrangements for incoming passengers at Chiang Mai airport after new ramped up regulations came in for Thais and foreigners entering the province. 

All foreigners are required to undergo mandatory 14 day quarantine."

Says nothing about a ban on foreigners, it is about a quarantine.

Hi, my wife and I just came back by car from Phuket. We recieved in Phitsanulok an order to stay after arrival at our home in our house in Chiang Mai. Can't find any guidelines. Can my gardner do the garden, poolservice man the pool, can our maid wash our clothes is the maid house (she don't lives there), clean downstairs if we stay in our rooms upstairs?

1 hour ago, Martinus said:

Hi, my wife and I just came back by car from Phuket. We recieved in Phitsanulok an order to stay after arrival at our home in our house in Chiang Mai. Can't find any guidelines. Can my gardner do the garden, poolservice man the pool, can our maid wash our clothes is the maid house (she don't lives there), clean downstairs if we stay in our rooms upstairs?

You could try doing your own garden, and  your wife doing the laundry, mine does.

• Like 2