Viriyah vs Roojai vs DirectAsia

jackbox

My first class auto insurance is coming up for renewal and would like to know people's experience with Roojai.com and DirectAsia.com. DirectAsia gave me the lowest quote but 3rd party liability is half as much coverage as the other two and they seem a little sleezy. Anyone's experience with claims with them would be appreciated. Roojai.com seems like a better managed company and was hoping to see if anyone had claims experience with them. Do they have their own adjusters or use a subcontractor? They are only slightly less than Viriyah but total loss coverage is 30,000 baht more than Viriyah is offering me this year. In my experience Viriyah is very responsive to claims, etc. Just trying to get some info before decide who to go with for the next year's coverage. Thanks in advance for useful replies.

After you paid how was the video walk around interview they do on the app? Was it easy to do and how long did it take. What did they have you show during the call? The only off-putting thing is they want payment before this video call has taken place.