BANGKOK
john west

free internet 3 bb for April

Posted (edited)

I have heard this from various sources and close to home. Is this true or not? thanks

Edited by john west
spelling mistake

Nothing is free especially here in Thailand, I just paid my bill for April at one of their office nothing was said to me.

• Like 1

Some off topic comments have been removed, please stay on topic and keep it polite, thank you.

14 hours ago, john west said:

pLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY  YES AND THANK YOU

Accepted.

You might want to check to see if you have accidentally pressed your caps lock button , hence the capital letters. Sometimes it can get stuck in the down position.

As for 3BB , I was in their office last week paying for April and nothing was mentioned about a free service. They have got a new deal on as they now have the rights for HBO movies if you fdon't mind paying a little extra.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Denim said:

Accepted.

You might want to check to see if you have accidentally pressed your caps lock button , hence the capital letters. Sometimes it can get stuck in the down position.

As for 3BB , I was in their office last week paying for April and nothing was mentioned about a free service. They have got a new deal on as they now have the rights for HBO movies if you fdon't mind paying a little extra.

Yes the capitals were on accidentally lol and pmsl tc

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

Nothing is free especially here in Thailand, I just paid my bill for April at one of their office nothing was said to me.

Confirm. We paid at 7/11. (by choice). 

I think the OP misunderstood.

3bb is not giving free internet..............instead they charge you for nothing, going by the speed test results visible in several threads on this forum

• Thanks 1

There is something about a free 10Gb but I think that is with mobile phones.

Just on the hbo rights 3bb have you can now download the hbo go app on ios and android stores so you don’t need 3bb cost is 149 bhat a month no contract can cancel any time have a great selection of series for the lockdown as well as the live tv all english 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Binger said:

Just on the hbo rights 3bb have you can now download the hbo go app on ios and android stores so you don’t need 3bb cost is 149 bhat a month no contract can cancel any time have a great selection of series for the lockdown as well as the live tv all english 

I have android and just searched in the apps store using HBO go as search words and come up with lots of different apps but none seem to be related to HBO. Which app is it exactly and can you cast to your tv or is it only for phones ?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

If you are hungry, you can go to the local temple and the monks will feed you, free... 

Hi denim yes i cast it all the time one reason you might not see it in your play store is they can be region locked so you just have to change country i had to do for my english ipad can goggle it lots of info about how to do hope that helps  

2 hours ago, lagavulin1 said:

Confirm. We paid at 7/11. (by choice). 

Triesd this morning at Danmakhamtia kanchaburi and yes they have over last few years scanned the bar code but this morning they stated do not do this anymore.
May I ask do you receive a monthly bill and for the last 2 years and more paid by using the bar code at the bottom.
Thanks again

1 hour ago, Binger said:

Maybe you should try to use commas and dots here and there. It makes it easier to read.