free internet 3 bb for April

john west

14 hours ago, john west said:

pLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY  YES AND THANK YOU

Accepted.

You might want to check to see if you have accidentally pressed your caps lock button , hence the capital letters. Sometimes it can get stuck in the down position.

As for 3BB , I was in their office last week paying for April and nothing was mentioned about a free service. They have got a new deal on as they now have the rights for HBO movies if you fdon't mind paying a little extra.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Denim said:

Accepted.

You might want to check to see if you have accidentally pressed your caps lock button , hence the capital letters. Sometimes it can get stuck in the down position.

As for 3BB , I was in their office last week paying for April and nothing was mentioned about a free service. They have got a new deal on as they now have the rights for HBO movies if you fdon't mind paying a little extra.

Yes the capitals were on accidentally lol and pmsl tc

Just on the hbo rights 3bb have you can now download the hbo go app on ios and android stores so you don’t need 3bb cost is 149 bhat a month no contract can cancel any time have a great selection of series for the lockdown as well as the live tv all english 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Binger said:

Just on the hbo rights 3bb have you can now download the hbo go app on ios and android stores so you don’t need 3bb cost is 149 bhat a month no contract can cancel any time have a great selection of series for the lockdown as well as the live tv all english 

I have android and just searched in the apps store using HBO go as search words and come up with lots of different apps but none seem to be related to HBO. Which app is it exactly and can you cast to your tv or is it only for phones ?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Nothing is free especially here in Thailand, I just paid my bill for April at one of their office nothing was said to me.

If you are hungry, you can go to the local temple and the monks will feed you, free... 

Hi denim yes i cast it all the time one reason you might not see it in your play store is they can be region locked so you just have to change country i had to do for my english ipad can goggle it lots of info about how to do hope that helps  

2 hours ago, lagavulin1 said:

Confirm. We paid at 7/11. (by choice). 

Triesd this morning at Danmakhamtia kanchaburi and yes they have over last few years scanned the bar code but this morning they stated do not do this anymore.
May I ask do you receive a monthly bill and for the last 2 years and more paid by using the bar code at the bottom.
Thanks again

1 hour ago, Binger said:

Maybe you should try to use commas and dots here and there. It makes it easier to read. 

6 hours ago, kenk24 said:

If you are hungry, you can go to the local temple and the monks will feed you, free... 

You think it is free wake up smell the coffee,  once they see you are a farang they want a donation first. Second I wouldn't get that food brought by people you have no idea where it been plus I can't eat sitting on the floor?????

8 hours ago, Susco said:

I think the OP misunderstood.

3bb is not giving free internet..............instead they charge you for nothing, going by the speed test results visible in several threads on this forum

I've had 3bbb for over 15 years before they were 3BBB,  a few years back I went from basic to their fiber optic 900 baht  now I be the first to admit I don't know from one speed to another but the family say it is great and fast I even notice it myself.

Also, rarely does it go out even when it storms and rain hard unlike Sophon and if it does I call get someone speaks and English and problem resolved quickly. I am more than happy!

8 hours ago, Susco said:

I think the OP misunderstood.

3bb is not giving free internet..............instead they charge you for nothing, going by the speed test results visible in several threads on this forum

any link to a thread?

i recently got 3bb 200/200 with speeds of 210/220

10 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Nothing is free especially here in Thailand, I just paid my bill for April at one of their office nothing was said to me.

Why would the tell people who offer payment? You may have to request it, but they don't advertise it.

8 hours ago, Denim said:

As for 3BB , I was in their office last week paying for April and nothing was mentioned about a free service

Last week it was March did you pay for April last year?I didn't know they let you wait so long to pay!Or as it just occurred to me did you pay in advance?

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Last week it was March did you pay for April last year?I didn't know they let you wait so long to pay!Or as it just occurred to me did you pay in advance?

Yes I always pay early, just a habit I use to wait for the bill like I said sometime it never comes I regularly visit between the 15th - 18th,  I go in tell them I like to pay for next month. I'm thinking about paying a year in advance the lady told me something like 3500-4000 discounted?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

any link to a thread?

i recently got 3bb 200/200 with speeds of 210/220

There are a few more if you search. The problem seems to be when you upgrade to the 1Gb package at the same price as the 200/200

Edited by Susco
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

If that was the case who created this topic and thread it must have been advertised somewhere.

I'm just offering an opinion. Perhaps someone claimed hardship and they agreed to let give them a free month, but it hasn't become a general offer.

23 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

You think it is free wake up smell the coffee,  once they see you are a farang they want a donation first. Second I wouldn't get that food brought by people you have no idea where it been plus I can't eat sitting on the floor?????

Yes, it is free and many places will welcome you to stay.. free. I have never been asked for a donation... I also do not eat with them... I can afford to feed myself... though they have offered me drinks like soy milk etc.. I used to go out to some of the forest temples and hang out, very relaxing places... chat with the monks... sometimes the monks would come visit my house in the village too... 

not everyone here is after your money. At least once you get out of Pattaya, Patpong and Phuket... 

it is actually quite an interesting culture.. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Yes, it is free and many places will welcome you to stay.. free. I have never been asked for a donation... I also do not eat with them... I can afford to feed myself... though they have offered me drinks like soy milk etc.. I used to go out to some of the forest temples and hang out, very relaxing places... chat with the monks... sometimes the monks would come visit my house in the village too... 

not everyone here is after your money. At least once you get out of Pattaya, Patpong and Phuket... 

it is actually quite an interesting culture.. 

Personally, I don't believe in the stuff,  I do it only for the family I play along it is just an outing for me. They never ask for a donation because it is just generally expected the reason they have all those boxes everywhere, the flowers, basket, same I don't eat with them I can afford it like you even the family after the visit o.K. where we going to eat somewhere nice with seafood.

I've heard that Pattaya and Bangkok isn't part of Thailand I believe it but I've never found a Temple relaxing usually it is a rat race overrun with people. I'm Chinese American I kind of think their culture is a bit brainwashed not interesting but irritating habits.

Don't ask me why not part of the topic stay on course 3BBB

Edited by thailand49

1 hour ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Paid in advance while I was near their office. Thought it might be one less thing to do in case of any lockdown or restrictions on traveling to the next town.

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

but I've never found a Temple relaxing

there is a big difference from Bkk to the countryside. And forest temples are for monks seeking solitude. I am not a Buddhist or any religion but some of the temples in the forest are peaceful for their natural environments and seclusion... sometimes only having one monk live there...

my fascination with the culture began with noticing that Thai country people, though mostly poor, are much happier than middle and upper middle class people in USA... and they are poor $ and iphones but much richer in families and security... 

I understand if you only meet Thai people in places like Pattaya where they go solely to earn money by hook or crook, that you are not meeting the kind, giving, country people and if you are not yet speaking Thai, you miss a lot too...