Change of address + first one-year extension (non-O for marriage)

Hi all. I completed my 90-day Non-O for marriage at CW in February.  By early May, I'll have to do my first one-year extension.  

When we got the non-O, we were living at my in-laws place in Onnut. Police came & checked, and all was well.  Following that, we went on a one-month stay in Hua Hin at an Airbnb condo.  Nobody did a TM28 as I understand that requirement went away, and this stay in HH was intended to be just a vacation.

But now we have decided to stay long-term in this condo.  The Airbnb term ends on April 8th, and after that we are dealing directly with the owner for a month-by-month extension. We have no lease; just negotiating via LINE.  However, I want to do everything "by the book" so that we will have no problems when it's time to file for the 1-year extension in May.

So I have a number of questions, to do everything right...

1) Since we now plan to stay in HH long-term (maybe 6 more months), should I immediately file a TM-27 to report our new address? Or file on April 8th when the Airbnb term ends and we go on a month-to-month basis? 

2) Can I visit the HH immigration office to make this report?  Or we have to go back to CW where I already completed my 90-day Non-O? 

3) What is needed to report our new address? TM27 with signed lease? Copy of owner's ID? Copy of housebook of this condo? I even read in another conversation, someone was asked for a copy of the housebook where the owner lives (not where we live).  They want TWO DIFFERENT housebooks!? Map? 

4) Will a month-to-month lease be accepted for the TM27?  Will it be accepted for the 1-year extension?  Or will I need a 3/6/12 month lease? 

5) Understanding some amphur are closed or have reduced services, it may be impossible to get a Kor Ror 2 or whatever it's called.  How is this being viewed at immigration these days?  Are they "forgiving" of the fact that this document might be impossible to obtain at the present time? 

Thanks! 

Edited by USNret
grammar

1. TM 30 shows where you are. I would keep quiet say you were on holiday but still living at original address.

2. CW.

3. Don't do it

4. Don't say anything and worry about it next year.

5. Absolutely not forgiving. Drove for 3 hours to get mine. Went back next day rejected as it was one day old. Went back next day, 3 hour drive, hadn't noticed, but girl in office did not date it!!!!! Back again another 3 hour drive. 

So, better to not mention the change of address until after the extension. Will they do another house visit at the old place if we keep the old address?  They already visited once in February. 

20 hours ago, USNret said:

So, better to not mention the change of address until after the extension. Will they do another house visit at the old place if we keep the old address?  They already visited once in February. 

Didn't have any visits, told them we were going away on holiday in a couple of days, so they made us bring in two neighbours to the IO who were then interviewed to establish we lived where we said we lived. we haven't be back for 4 months now. If they do visit just make sure whoever is there says you still live there but you are on holiday. The TM 30 filled in by hotels etc will validate that you are simply enjoying life.