Jump to content

farangs in pattaya not wearing masks'


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the big deal with wearing a mask? For f^%k sake, just wear it. 

A recent study has found that masks do add protection against the corona virus' so why are so many farangs walking around pattaya and the supermarkets without them'? It is offensive to Thais and ignor

Considering the Greens keep telling us the world is overpopulated, and seeing all the homeless in the West. I'd say around 30% would not only be acceptable but beneficial to the survivors.

Apparently this is a specific problem for Pattaya as it has been talked about many times. Maybe it´s just harder to understand what´s right do do for guests in that city.

 

Anyway, very shameful!

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Apparently this is a specific problem for Pattaya as it has been talked about many times. Maybe it´s just harder to understand what´s right do do for guests in that city.

 

Anyway, very shameful!

i was out today and saw many thais without a mask......!!

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, essox essox said:

i was out today and saw many thais without a mask......!!

Where?

On a motorbike or walking on an empty street maybe.

But any public place like a market, 7-11, etc. I have seen 100% of them wearing masks.  Only dumb falang without.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know about Pattaya, but mask discipline in Chiang Rai is pretty good. About 95% compliance, the other 5% is mostly young Thai males. Guess they think they are immortal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, essox essox said:

i was out today and saw many thais without a mask......!!

And that makes it better? Good excuse!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a panacea - when in Rome ... . As far as I can see we're all gonna get it eventually, they're just trying to flatten the curve. I must admit getting it when ventilators are in short supply is probably a bad idea. Triage and all that. Get it at the start or the end, if you're vulnerable ride it out in self-isolation. Youngsters can probably take this in their stride, like measles, mumps - I laughed in your face. I did have a smallcox innoculation though, to be fair. And maybe they'll develop something similar. I think it's a something a long way away. Whatever, humans will come out stronger, am I the only one who thinks killing off the elderly and sick may not be a bad thing, speaking as someone who is elderly and sick. Ha!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nausea said:

It's a panacea - when in Rome ... . As far as I can see we're all gonna get it eventually, they're just trying to flatten the curve. I must admit getting it when ventilators are in short supply is probably a bad idea. Triage and all that. Get it at the start or the end, if you're vulnerable ride it out in self-isolation. Youngsters can probably take this in their stride, like measles, mumps - I laughed in your face. I did have a smallcox innoculation though, to be fair. And maybe they'll develop something similar. I think it's a something a long way away. Whatever, humans will come out stronger, am I the only one who thinks killing off the elderly and sick may not be a bad thing, speaking as someone who is elderly and sick. Ha!

Young ones have also died.

 

Tell me, how many deaths is acceptable.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just heard in Vietnam you get a $10 fine the first offence for not wearing a mask in public, second offence up to one year jail. Unsure if this applies at province level, or nation wide.

 

Wonder how many arrogant westerners will get caught out by this, as it seems some would prefer jail before they submit to wearing a mask.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

I just heard in Vietnam you get a $10 fine the first offence for not wearing a mask in public, second offence up to one year jail. Unsure if this applies at province level, or nation wide.

 

Wonder how many arrogant westerners will get caught out by this, as it seems some would prefer jail before they submit to wearing a mask.

Come on now... you're seriously suggesting that some foreigners would risk a year in jail not to wear a mask if such laws existed? That's a stretch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...