Hua Hin Immigration: 2nd extension, "house book"

Hello all

I am very soon to go for the 2nd extension of my SETV 

Could you please let me know (preferably from your own experience) about the proof of address requirement (point 5.2please the attached photo) - I am renting a studio in a condo from a thai landlady via local estate agency.

Specifically:

1.- What is the "Lessor's house book"?

2.- What is "house book from where you rent" ?

Also, please:

3.- Does Hua Hin Immigration accept a black & white printout of the pdf support letter emailed by (UK) embassy (and there have even been reports here that they require the original letter with the seal)? it seems Hua Hin Immigration also requires printed email from the embassy not only the attached letter, and this is not specified on their list of required documents.

4.-Does Hua Hin Immigration accept a black & white printout of the photographs in the condo, room, etc?

Sorry if this looks as a trivial query, but having read here how fussy they are, and the fact it is impossible to find a photocopy shop open in Hua Hin, it is better to be prepared...

If no a first-hand advice from Hua Hin available, any similar experience would do.

Much obliged,

9FBB-448D-A574-B.jpg

Edited by McArie
  • Like 1

The copy shop at HH Immigration does colour photos if you can't get them developed locally

3 : Take both to be on the safe side

Seeing how fussy they are I wouldn't chance Black and White

Get there early - around 8 am - i was there 2 weeks ago (on another matter) and by 9 15 it was rammed out

• Thanks 1

Two house books would only be needed if the owner owns more than one house and can only be shown in one house book which would be where he is living. The house book for you are stay and the one where is living would be needed.

If the only house the owner has is the one you are renting and the are shown in that house book only that one would be needed.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, McArie said:

Thank you very much for your time and useful advices!

I will write here about my experience once I get to the HH IO (this Friday or next Tuesday most likely) for the benefit of other members too.

Stay safe, keep calm & carry on ????

I suggest you phone them first to double check. There were two other people there when I went last week who were told they had to physically go to their Embassies in Bangkok to get the original letter. Email not allowed, they said.

• Thanks 1

On 4/3/2020 at 8:43 PM, English Engineer said:

Requirements by Hua Hin Immigration:

Copy of the landlords id card

Document to prove rented house belongs to landlord

Rental contract

Letter from embassy can be email

Is this first hand info?