Jump to content
BANGKOK
Lacessit

Dental clinics

Recommended Posts

Just broken a front tooth, need repairs. No toothache as yet. Recommendations on good dental clinics in Chiang Rai ( still open for business ) welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must go to hospital. Clinics closed. Dentist in hospital. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can recommend Anjira Clinic on Phaholythin Rd.

They're open for business as I went a few days ago.

 

Open Mon - Fri 1600 - 2030

                  Sat 0900 - 2030

                  Sun 0900 - 1700

 

Phone: 053 601 014.

 

Also, Dr Cheewan Upra at Sriburin Hospital is very good as well.

053 910999.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Will27 said:

I can recommend Anjira Clinic on Phaholythin Rd.

They're open for business as I went a few days ago.

 

Open Mon - Fri 1600 - 2030

                  Sat 0900 - 2030

                  Sun 0900 - 1700

 

Phone: 053 601 014.

 

Also, Dr Cheewan Upra at Sriburin Hospital is very good as well.

053 910999.

 

 

 

 

Thanks, do they speak English reasonably well? My Thai is not fluent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Thanks, do they speak English reasonably well? My Thai is not fluent.

The dentists I've seen at Anjira speak English well.

Not sure about the receptionist though as my wife made my appointments.

 

Dr Cheewan Upra at Sriburin speaks English fluently.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Was refused treatment at the Anjira clinic. Which begs the question of why they were open if they were not treating any patients. Coronavirus.

Trying at the hospital tomorrow morning.

My main concern is being stung 8000 baht for a blood test to say I am COVID-19 free before they will treat me.

That's strange.

I went only 3 days ago.

 

Maybe because I have been before?

No idea really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Was refused treatment at the Anjira clinic. Which begs the question of why they were open if they were not treating any patients. Coronavirus.

Trying at the hospital tomorrow morning.

My main concern is being stung 8000 baht for a blood test to say I am COVID-19 free before they will treat me.

Same for me filling fell out from  front tooth , but all around are closed (already week ago it happened )

I think at hospital even more risk of need blood test as there you are " in mouth of the lion ", also more risk for contact other peoples..as now al good meant measures have contradictions building up 

 

Edited by david555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Will27 said:

That's strange.

I went only 3 days ago.

 

Maybe because I have been before?

No idea really.

In case you didn't notice, new restrictions are being imposed every day. What was open yesterday may not be open tomorrow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lacessit said:

No toothache as yet.

That may be a key item as only emergency treatment is authorized from what I have read.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Will27 said:

That's strange.

I went only 3 days ago.

 

Maybe because I have been before?

No idea really.

At the clinic I visit for cleanings, some dentists are working, others staying home. Maybe it was a "no dentist" day.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

That may be a key item as only emergency treatment is authorized from what I have read.  

So I had better develop some pain, and put on a good act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Will27 said:

That's strange.

I went only 3 days ago.

 

Maybe because I have been before?

No idea really.

Perhaps they are only treating patients they have records for. A bit stupid, because your chances of having COVID-19 are just as good as mine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, david555 said:

Same for me filling fell out from  front tooth , but all around are closed (already week ago it happened )

I think at hospital even more risk of need blood test as there you are " in mouth of the lion ", also more risk for contact other peoples..as now al good meant measures have contradictions building up 

 

If my temperature is normal, I doubt I could be pushed into having a blood test there without consent.

Maybe as a precondition of dental treatment.

I'm wondering what happens if someone is brought in with cardiac arrest, would they test for coronavirus first? All seems a bit cockeyed to me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tropo said:

In case you didn't notice, new restrictions are being imposed every day. What was open yesterday may not be open tomorrow.

Yeah, I noticed.

But they're still open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...