Advice on Thai girl

Ulisse22

Just now, Ulisse22 said:

Thank you mate perfect analysis, just my first relationship with a thai so i feel insecure, thanks for spending some time in giving me an answer instead of others making fun

Check my edit, I kept on writing lol. Anyway, hope it helps.

5 minutes ago, Ulisse22 said:

Thank you mate perfect analysis, just my first relationship with a thai so i feel insecure, thanks for spending some time in giving me an answer instead of others making fun

There are plenty good ones out there but you have to be realistic as well. Specially if not living here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reading like a person who has never read anything about Thailand ever, the clubs/bars/dating sites.Also lack of emotionally intelligence being displayed it appears.

Finds the TVF but not read any threads it seems, but I think I recall thise similar wording a thousnad times before somewhere

Had a sexual health check recently ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I believe you, 

and the first one to make the move, got the princess for rest of his life. Or as long it last

I have known that to happen to but not to my friend she ended up with a Thai guy in the end and at 47 she is still amazing and very attractive.

• Like 1

I know hard to take, but the no regular contact is the key to the situation

A Thai lady with genuine feelings for a guy will want to please, therefore want to communicate regularly, not come with a string of excuses

Time to slide your experience into the memory bank and move on to creating another

Call it a club if you want.  It was a bar and where many Thai girls go to make money possibly some for themselves, more for their Thai boy friends or husbands and some for their families.  Many are also supporting babies they left at home with family members while they work.  Was this your first time to Thailand?  Have to guess at YES!  It's a way of life here often misunderstood by foreigners (especially newbies) who are unfamiliar with the way things work here.  Based on your description of your attempts to maintain contact with her I would guess she has moved on to another (or many) sponsor.  Yes, there are some great Thai ladies here who can be faithful and could make great wives.  And, they can be met in bars but it would take a very long time to cultivate a potentially lasting relationship.  Something that is unlikely to happen when you occasionally visit on a two week holiday.  Good luck but as others have said my advice is 'RUN FORREST RUN'.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ulisse22 said:

What to do with her

this is more of a what will she do with me question... sounds like you have not much say in things... next time you communicate with her, make sure to send a picture,..

Edited by kenk24

6 hours ago, Ulisse22 said:

Do not get upset with the comments that make fun of your situation. Most guys on here have been caught out and learned the hardway. There is some good advice on here and if you do not live here or only come for a weeks holiday then be very careful.