Advice on Thai girl

Ulisse22

6 minutes ago, dubai thai farang said:

Read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather. You will find your answers there. 

ps. Meeting girls in clubs and sleeping with them that night.....it doesn't happen unless they are selling it

(even if you didn't pay they're still 100% a whore)

Omg, Really? Where did you grow up? Maybe if I know, I can say who you are, and what you are, and what kind of husband you will become in the future!

2 minutes ago, sipi said:

These "what do I do with this Thai women" threads amuse me and have been going on for years.

Forget she's Thai. Pretend she's caucasian, something you're possibly familiar with. Thailand had nothing to do with it.

Would I entertain a lying caucasian woman I met in a bar, nope.

Simple really isn't it...but...when the groin starts aching...

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Omg, Really? Where did you grow up? Maybe if I know, I can say who you are, and what you are, and what kind of husband you will become in the future!

are you suggesting im generalising? Of course I am. But id rather follow that line of thinking than think some late night pick up is somewhat different to the rest. cheers

17 minutes ago, sipi said:

These "what do I do with this Thai women" threads amuse me and have been going on for years.

Forget she's Thai. Pretend she's caucasian, something you're possibly familiar with. Thailand had nothing to do with it.

Would I entertain a lying caucasian woman I met in a bar, nope.

correct...theres no mystery lol - lets be honest, the OP is bored with the lock in and kicked this old subject off again. funny as it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dubai thai farang said:

are you suggesting im generalising? Of course I am. But id rather follow that line of thinking than think some late night pick up is somewhat different to the rest. cheers

I can not deny what you say, that there is a risk involved, but compare everyone you meet a late night to the one in a book like private dancer, then i would say you cut your head off. 

17 minutes ago, dubai thai farang said:
13 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I can not deny what you say, that there is a risk involved, but compare everyone you meet a late night to the one in a book like private dancer, then i would say you cut your head off. 

Ive 'cut my head off'? what do you mean by that? that I might be missing out on some uncut diamond lol?

Can live with that. please explain the risk youre referring to ?

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

If you want to keep in touch send her some money every month and get on the payroll. You will then get a slot where you can declare your love to each other.

You mean on the employer roll surely??

????

1 hour ago, dubai thai farang said:

please explain the risk youre referring to ?

The risk of fallingbin love with a night bird! She might be the best lady ever, or she might be the worst. But, hey, you would never know, you already made up your decission! 

Just curious, where did you meet, or where do you meet women or lovers? 

55 minutes ago, Tagged said:

The risk of fallingbin love with a night bird! She might be the best lady ever, or she might be the worst. But, hey, you would never know, you already made up your decission! 

Just curious, where did you meet, or where do you meet women or lovers? 

you are right but you would always have it in your mind. not saying don't go out and have fun. just I always left it that. 

I met my wife (who is Thai) at my work here in dubai 

• Like 1

The the O.P., I'm not a psychic but your future is going to be so much worse than you can possibly imagine, and it will happen so quickly you won't know what hit you until you wake up under a Rama 4 bridge heavily stained in urine and relieved she left you 15 satang to book a ticket home.

You met a girl who is "on scholarship". She recruits sponsors such as yourself who will soon enough agree to send her a monthly stipend of perhaps 10,000 to 20,000 baht, maybe more, and each sponsor gets to spend a few days with her on each visit to Thailand. She's employing the e-commerce subscription strategy that has proven very successful across industries, where rather than trying to sell a product to someone once, you sell a monthly investment that gets very hard to cancel non-violently. You came to Thailand to get screwed, and now you are. 

I would wish you good luck but that wouldn't be honest, nothing good will ever happen to you again. Take care.

In Asia, you will be told what you want to hear.

In about 99% of cases, Thai women will be looking for a provider. Some will be reasonable about it, others will try to extract every baht they can get.

Her excuses are because you have given her nothing. You are on the backburner until you do, and it does not matter how great a stud you are. Money first.

• 3 weeks later...

how old are U?

do U still believe in fairytales?

no1. the fact she avoides U means u did not tip her enough (stinginess is a very big issue among thai girls)

no 2. you can take the girl out of the bar but u can not take the bar out of the girl

you looking for a serious relation? avoid thailand or at least try not  to find a girl in a bar

1 golden tip for U to make things easy when a thai girl drinks and smokes she is not a good girl, and she will have many darlings when u are back home

BUT  her not drinking or smoking does not mean u will not loose all your money in the end

On 4/3/2020 at 2:57 AM, jastheace said:

libraries all closed, bookshops shuttered up, so can't get any new books to read. so where better than to get your fiction fix than TVF?

New to Thailand. Think about it. It didn`t take long to get her i the sack.(Nice girl). Would you date a hooker back home ? Bin her. Enjoy Thailand, it a great place with many great people. Just be careful with the girls you meet, more so in the bars. Have fun !

First thing first, any thai woman who does not want to return your calls, means your her side piece. I hear stories like this all the time. I have heard the good bad and the ugly. a lot of women look for the light at the end of the tunnel, the one will support her till the end of what she wants etc. NOT every woman is like this, but most conservative woman will never let you sleep with her the first night. Thats the first sign. For her to say she never sees your messages on FB is a lie in itself, nearly 98% of women use social media every hour, so I would take a step back and breathe..

Hey there are a lot of fish in the sea, a real thai woman who likes you would introduce you to her family. this is a sign that she is serious. If you cannot meet her mom or father and has every excuse in the book, then she doesn't want you to know about who she is. A lot of people on here have been there, done that. A bar girl is the last woman you want to bring home to mom and say your in love. Here is something to think about bar girls. If a girl sleeps with 1 guy a week then multiply that by 12, and then think about how long she has been there.... she says 4 years, then multiply that by 4 years, you get about 802 different men who have slept with her, even 50% that 401 different men. For them its a living. For men its just another chick. try picking up some women at the mall. you will have a better success rate in the long run. They do have some really good women out there who will treat you right, let alone message you until you get fed up, that's a girl who really likes you.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:48 AM, Ulisse22 said:

she promised me she will be a good girl

I could not get past this line... but there is a noob admitted to Thailand every second of the day (except recently).

Edited by timendres