Advice on Thai girl

Ulisse22

On 4/22/2020 at 8:13 AM, wazzupnow said:

1 golden tip for U to make things easy when a thai girl drinks and smokes she is not a good girl

Not universally true. And an unnecessary consideration when the "If she works in the bar" rule trumps it.

You could learn to be a romantic. You could be her knight in shining armor. She works there. This is her income. The culture she is steeped in, advantages/disadvantages of her household have put her in the position she is in. Young, attractive, parents are probably not too educated right. So you need to decide what you want mate. If you dig this girl, if you felt some sort of connection in your moral fiber, which it seems by your comments you found an immoral connection, then give it a few more dates. Be a romantic, have fun and stop worrying if she doesn't text you back. If you're relying on the internet to support your relationship, that's a f^(^&*( joke mate. If in a few dates she doesn't appear genuinely interested in YOU, who you are... then it's not meant to be. Like others have posted, there are a lot them bro, have fun dating and don't get hung up on this one. Conquer your insecurities, know what YOU want and go get it. 

On 4/2/2020 at 9:16 PM, Ulisse22 said:

Thank you mate perfect analysis, just my first relationship with a thai so i feel insecure, thanks for spending some time in giving me an answer instead of others making fun

She's moved on pal and you need to do the same. When you was with her she was interested, now she has someone else to concentrate on who is available and with her. When you do return she may be interested again if she's got nobody else to focus on.

Got to give it up mate and learn from the experience. The very least you could do is start blanking her and see if she contacts you.

To sum up the question from OP: "ok guys, so I am a naive dumb man. Should I keep on being dumb or I have to stop? FYI my bar prostitute is different."

Sometimes I think these threads are fakes just to get the discussion going on the forum. I cannot believe these men are for real. 

21 minutes ago, Sundown said:

To sum up the question from OP: "ok guys, so I am a naive dumb man. Should I keep on being dumb or I have to stop? FYI my bar prostitute is different."

Sometimes I think these threads are fakes just to get the discussion going on the forum. I cannot believe these men are for real. 

All these very decent guys from the first world who are falling in love with Thai bar girls should be nominated to Nobel Peace Prize. I believe they are more qualified than Obama in the aspect of humanism.  

Edited by Retarded