BANGKOK
webfact

English version of Prime Minister's statement regarding curfew and COIVD-19 response

13 minutes ago, Monomial said:

Good for you. Count yourself lucky that you won the lottery. Many deserving people did not. Try a bit of humility. It works.

Humility, what are you talking about?  I was merely pointing out that your accusation that it was all a scam is not true as I have first hand evidence of people receiving it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Humility, what are you talking about?  I was merely pointing out that your accusation that it was all a scam is not true as I have first hand evidence of people receiving it.

It is a scam in that the government has no intention of delivering on its promises. It delivers just enough to cover its own ass, while leaving many deserving people with no aid.  Yes. You need to understand you were lucky and won the lottery. Half the people in your situation did not, because the government didn't adequately fund the program.

So good for you being on the winning side. Let the rest of us eat cake.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:29 AM, Crossy said:

I agree, not unreasonable, if it can be enforced.

Not "can" but, will it be enforced.

For example, True visions is charging billions a month to provide sports broadcasting when there are no sports to broadcast.

Why is there no discussion about this?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Is this real said:

For example, True visions is charging billions a month to provide sports broadcasting when there are no sports to broadcast.

Why is there no discussion about this?

If you want to discuss True's policies feel free to start a thread in the relevant forum (NOT the CoVid foum).

• Like 2

@Is this real if you don't know how to start a thread, open the forum where you want to post and click the green button labelled "Start New Topic".

Untitled.jpg

7 minutes ago, Crossy said:

@Is this real if you don't know how to start a thread, open the forum where you want to post and click the green button labelled "Start New Topic".

Untitled.jpg

Thank you.

The only important thing is when will visas be automatically extended? And I mean all types. Just do it online, charge a fee if necessary and make them valid until June 30 at the earliest. Done and dusted. Like many other countries with more competent leadership have already done. How hard can it be?

Are they going to tell potential tourists then will have to be in bed by 10 pm and b.y.b. (bring your booze)?