BANGKOK
webfact

Trump negative for coronavirus again, says wearing masks okay

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Hey can you get Chloroquinine by prescrip in NY? If not, is their blood on Cuomos hands?

Other than trump playing doctor, has the drug been approved by Federal authorities for use in treating Covid-19?

EDIT: Yes FDA has approved for emergency use. However, a number of countries refuse to so so. It is disputed that Chloroquinine is an effective treatment for Covid-19.

http://theconversation.com/a-small-trial-finds-that-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-effective-for-treating-coronavirus-135484

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/could-chloroquine-treat-coronavirus/

Edited by simple1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

If you took a poll of Americans as to whether they give a whit what Germany says I bet youd be astounded by the numbers.

I know, we take the same approach in Germany with American protests.

Would be nice of the US government to apologise for this piracy, but I doubt they have the good manners to do so.

Like I said, we did the same with Switzerland and Austria. Okay we apologised and aren't doing it anymore, so who knows maybe the US will make it good somehow to its  German friends, we shall see.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

I know, we take the same approach in Germany with American protests.

Would be nice of the US government to apologise for this piracy, but I doubt they have the good manners to do so.

Like I said, we did the same with Switzerland and Austria. Okay we apologised and aren't doing it anymore, so who knows maybe the US will make it good somehow to its  German friends, we shall see.

We owe Germany nothing. They owe us everything. But its off topic and we can save it for another day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You owe us several containers of masks we paid for!

Thieving pirate Magpies!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

BS. He was a head of the curve or on the same lap as others, and if we are going to Monday morning quarterback while the game is still on, a least lets recognize the bottom line China lied, people died.

Hey can you get Chloroquinine by prescrip in NY? If not, is their blood on Cuomos hands?

If you have been paying even the most cursory attention to any other news source than Fox and its ilk, you would know that once a drug is approved for treatment of one illness, doctors are allowed to prescribe it for any illnesss. It's called off label prescribing. That said, how do you know that Chloroquine won't result in more deaths than if it has not been used? So if Cuomo had it in his power to allow it and more people died as a result, in that case would he have blood on his hands?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Its going to be a New World Order for sure.

Oh for sure.

On behalf of all Germans I would like to welcome our new Chinese masters with a heartfelt "Ni Hao"!

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Good bread it was too. And the women..., but we digress. I would certainly not relish having to eat Bat-soup but we have to live with reality, the Americans are so desperate for masks they're stealing paid for supplies from their best friend. By contrast the Chinese have it so far under control they're donating equipment to European countries, sending experts to help other countries.

Goldman Sachs is predicting the US economy will contract by 34% in the next quarter. 

Your scientific "experts" at the CDC look massively inferior to China's and Germany's and Covid19 is rampant in the US.

You, the United States, will emerge from this virus severely weakened. Economically, politically, socially and most likely militarily (spending will have to be reduced massively now)

Why would we hitch our star to a nation that is so obviously in decline?

Edited by Logosone
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Good bread it was too. And the women..., but we digress. I would certainly not relish having to eat Bat-soup but we have to live with reality, the Americans are so desperate for masks they're stealing paid for supplies from their best friend. By contrast the Chinese have it so far under control they're donating equipment to European countries, sending experts to help other countries.

Goldman Sachs is predicting the US economy will contract by 34% in the next quarter. 

Your scientific "experts" at the CDC look massively inferior to China's and Germany's and Covid19 is rampant in the US.

You, the United States, will emerge from this virus severely weakened. Economically, politically, socially and most likely militarily (spending will have to be reduced massively now)

China's CCP can't even prevent repeated pandemics arising on their own soil, with or without welding people in their homes. Who is going to follow that model?  When it's all over, the whole world will demand change and I thing the good Chinese people will be first in line to support it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rabas said:

China's CCP can't even prevent repeated pandemics arising on their own soil, with or without welding people in their homes. Who is going to follow that model?  When it's all over, the whole world will demand change and I thing the good Chinese people will be first in line to support it. 

And rightly so, we should really abolish politicians altogether and put experts in charge of running the country.

Times have become too serious, to allow the likes of Boris Johnson, Donald Trump or Angela Merkel to run countries. The threat is real.

Who would you rather have in charge, your country's top scientists or a smooth talker with a good haircut?

Also trump refusing to follow cdc guidelines and wear a mask. Reason? Because it wouldnt look goo behind the resolute desk when meeting foreign leaders and dictators.

Do tell donald, just which leaders are coming to see you. Also do tell why they call it the resolute desk, my money is on you have no idea.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-announces-cdc-recommendation-wear-220200043.html

31 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Following the party line neh? We much dont care what other countries do as long as they do what they are told when the shooting starts 🙂

15 minutes ago, Logosone said:

And rightly so, we should really abolish politicians altogether and put experts in charge of running the country.

Thats the leadership principle we all need. Maybe it will work this time. Then again, folks who think they are experts and their supporters can look like anyhting from criminals to idiots in the eyes of history.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats the leadership principle we all need. Maybe it will work this time. Then again, folks who think they are experts and their supporters can look like anyhting from criminals to idiots in the eyes of history.

The problem is that incompetence is like the virus, it does not discriminate. It can befall experts just as much as politicians.

We see this with the CDC in the US and the absolutely shocking mistakes they made in relation to test kits.

Or in the UK one expert predicting Doomsday 500,000 dead, revising his paper and now saying less than 20,000 dead.

In fact world wide, from the CDC to the RKI to the UK, we see governments seriously putting LAWS in place (!) mandating that people have to be 1.5 or 2 metres away from each other, when the MIT in the States has shown that  you'd have to be 8 metres away.

How is this even possible? Experts have shown what the right distance is and the world over governments require the wrong distance? Not even the CDC in the US is following the advice from the MIT. 

So they have solid, sound scientific data that confirms that you should be 8 metres apart at least, yet they have laws for 1.5 and 2 metres. On the other hand the head of the RKI has confirmed there is NO scientific evidence that wearing a mask will prevent others from being protected by your virus exhalations, but suggested we do it anway.

It's like Alice in Wonderland. Up is down and down is up. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Or in the UK one expert predicting Doomsday 500,000 dead, revising his paper and now saying less than 20,000 dead.

Keep posting that lie about 500000. That was his prediction if nothing was done.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Logosone said:

We see this with the CDC in the US and the absolutely shocking mistakes they made in relation to test kits.

As for the CDC, yes that was a problem. That said the bigger mistake was that the FDA hindered private companies and labs from developing and manufacturing test kits and doing testing. Whereas in Germany, private tests were the way to go from the start.