BANGKOK
chicowoodduck

One thing most folks do not consider!😱

In order to stay somewhat sane....I like to do an early morning walk around the town....the only problem is that with most hotels and the like closed, there are no bathrooms available, so when the poop attack happens, it is a mad dash  to try and get back to my room before I fill my pants....sometimes I try to use the local hospital for a relief spot, but they will not let me in! Will soon be using the local streets and Sois as my bathroom.....not fun and just another part of the Covid-19 drama.....🥵😭😷😜😱😱😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My tip - take some wet tissues with you - like a pack of baby wipes. I take a pack with me everywhere I go. The good thing about the shutdown is that you can just squat down anywhere and go and there's no-one around to see you! 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, baansgr said:

How about pooping bwfoe you go for a walk...

Wish it was that easy.....but my guts work on a different time line....and when they do....watch out below....😱🥵

• Like 1

yes but the Chinese won't poop on 'their own' footpath 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jadee said:

My tip - take some wet tissues with you - like a pack of baby wipes. I take a pack with me everywhere I go. The good thing about the shutdown is that you can just squat down anywhere and go and there's no-one around to see you! 

Maybe a large cork would be better? 😱🤗

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chicowoodduck said:
18 minutes ago, baansgr said:

How about pooping bwfoe you go for a walk...

Wish it was that easy.....but my guts work on a different time line....and when they do....watch out below.

tried regular preloading the digestive system with Metamucil?  - great fibre intake helps a lot with regularity

( and less mess to clean up later)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

sometimes I try to use the local hospital for a relief spot, but they will not let me in

sounds like you arn't being firm enough with them

• Haha 1

Walk around near your room until the poop attack happens, then you are free to go where you like. Why do people make life so complicated for themselves?

• Like 2

dirty farang

i hope you take a plastic bag

though just perhaps you will have your own POSTING with 6 Thai Cops standing round you

foreigner caught defecating in public

• Haha 1