One thing most folks do not consider!????

In order to stay somewhat sane....I like to do an early morning walk around the town....the only problem is that with most hotels and the like closed, there are no bathrooms available, so when the poop attack happens, it is a mad dash  to try and get back to my room before I fill my pants....sometimes I try to use the local hospital for a relief spot, but they will not let me in! Will soon be using the local streets and Sois as my bathroom.....not fun and just another part of the Covid-19 drama.....????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My tip - take some wet tissues with you - like a pack of baby wipes. I take a pack with me everywhere I go. The good thing about the shutdown is that you can just squat down anywhere and go and there's no-one around to see you! 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jadee said:

My tip - take some wet tissues with you - like a pack of baby wipes. I take a pack with me everywhere I go. The good thing about the shutdown is that you can just squat down anywhere and go and there's no-one around to see you! 

Maybe a large cork would be better? ????????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chicowoodduck said:
18 minutes ago, baansgr said:

How about pooping bwfoe you go for a walk...

Wish it was that easy.....but my guts work on a different time line....and when they do....watch out below.

tried regular preloading the digestive system with Metamucil?  - great fibre intake helps a lot with regularity

( and less mess to clean up later)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

There are no masks, but diapers are plentiful.

Put on a large size diaper and when you get the urge, let it fly..

Yes, an excellent suggestion. One I do myself. If I cant find adult nappies, I just use a ripped up tshirt, duct tape and a plastic garbage bag. 

Makes those morning walks so much more pleasant.

I was thinking of the Grunt Zipper*, but too many people around.

* thats where you just slit the seam in the back of your pants so you can keep walking whilst spurting*

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Walk around near your room until the poop attack happens, then you are free to go where you like. Why do people make life so complicated for themselves?

Maybe because he is a constant dribbler?

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Good morning. I recall I mentioned on another thread the remedy for that, and you claimed it was TMI.

Dude I cant keep track of you, our PMs are longer than the God thread and you are constantly giving unsolicited advice like some Granny, although the thought of you in a Muumuu with Hello Kitty Fuzzy Mules and a Carmen Miranda hat does bring a touch of breakfast back towards my uvula.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude I cant keep track of you, our PMs are longer than the God thread and you are constantly giving unsolicited advice like some Granny, although the thought of you in a Muumuu with Hello Kitty Fuzzy Mules and a Carmen Miranda hat does bring a touch of breakfast back towards my uvula.

Evidently my memory cells are working better than yours, not being saturated with alcohol and weed. Haven't had breakfast yet, so my gorge is unrisen. You are interfering with my exercise program, which I do before ahan chao.

Imagine me in a baseball top, shorts and ASICS. Add in the fact I lost a filling yesterday, and I have to brave the perils of a hospital later to get it fixed, and you may understand that I am not my avuncular self, and you mess with me at your peril.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jadee said:

The one place I actually have seen it? India!

The railroad tracks are a pretty popular place for it.  Which makes it a common sight while traveling by train.

On Curb Your Enthusiasm Larry David opened a cafe that does not have toilet bowls (urinals ok).  "No defecating here!" he says with pride.

(couldn't find a youtube clip of it)

Edited by bendejo

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Add in the fact I lost a filling yesterday, and I have to brave the perils of a hospital later to get it fixed, and you may understand that I am not my avuncular self, and you mess with me at your peril.

Ouch dude, dont be going to no dentist, pack that gaping cavity with Thai herbs and whiskey. Or, even better, got a pair of ice skates and a rock?

17 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

I'm happy I had me breakfast before reading this thread.

Stick around for lunch, I feel a new low approaching.

13 minutes ago, faraday said:

This is what you need, it comes with a convenient carry handle.

Perfect! Do they have larger sizes to match the exit pipe? Im afraid I would not be able to position it correctly and would get flange leakage, which is alwys another reason to carry a bandanna.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Stick around for lunch, I feel a new low approaching.

Perfect! Do they have larger sizes to match the exit pipe? Im afraid I would not be able to position it correctly and would get flange leakage, which is alwys another reason to carry a bandanna.

How about an update on Frenchie's bum?

49 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Walk around near your room until the poop attack happens, then you are free to go where you like. Why do people make life so complicated for themselves?

I guess it's subjective, but some "poop attacks" can be subtle and unpredictable.

• Haha 1