One thing most folks do not consider!????

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How about an update on Frenchie's bum?

I havent seen her, I think she is still there banging the scummy dreadlocked Belgian dude, but its been real quiet and I only go once or twice a week to say hi to the geezers and smoke.

Dude its dead here. Im about to start lizard photography. Im such a good cook too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Never had that problem, Swiss watches could be calibrated from my bowel movements.

Thanks. Im taking my Rollie to the Pawn Shop as soon as I get back.

12 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ouch dude, dont be going to no dentist, pack that gaping cavity with Thai herbs and whiskey. Or, even better, got a pair of ice skates and a rock?

You are cruel, reminding me of Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Never had that problem, Swiss watches could be calibrated from my bowel movements.

Good man, yet some of us folks like 1 or 3 beers in the night, that's when even swiss watches can become unreliable.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Do you have to squat over your watch to get it calibrated, or is it.... ermm.... introduced into your....

Ok, I'll stop there.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

Yes, sometimes the discreet expulsion of CH4 is dissolved in a liquid, with unruly consequences.

No big deal if the stain is not too obviously visible to the public :whistling:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Good man, yet some of us folks like 1 or 3 beers in the night, that's when even swiss watches can become unreliable.

Problem solved, Prayut's curfew will fix it.

I had to go in the sea whilst out walking one day.

I forgot my cash and nobody would let me use the toilet for free..........of course!

As the water turned brown, my cheeks turned red

However, it was the best meal the fish had had for years????

21 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

No big deal if the stain is not too obviously visible to the public :whistling:

Real men always wear quick drying, dark coloured pants.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jadee said:

Funnily enough, I lived in China for 2 years and never actually saw that, even in rural areas - I mean, I'm sure they do it, but I just didn't see it.

Probably eaten by animals which are then eaten by Chinese!

• Haha 1

I think Thai Visa has hit a new low when we have somebody’s bodily functions as a topic of interest. Who gives a sh¥t what your defacating issues are when you take your morning walk. You really must be a troll or have other problems. Please save this garbage for the next entry in your enthralling diary.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Exactly, and the fashion-conscious ones, brown socks and shoes as well :coffee1:

Im a firm beleiver in Keen Arroyos. If you can get the Arroyo IIs, they are the best as they offer the most complete combination of ventilation and drainage for everyday use, including hiking and water (but not sand) and toe protection. Toe protection is the key, but the drainage helps when you are being hosed off by sympathetic yet chuckling locals as you sob brokenly from the shame of having fouled yourself.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Im a firm beleiver in Keen Arroyos. If you can get the Arroyo IIs, they are the best as they offer the most complete combination of ventilation and drainage for everyday use, including hiking and water (but not sand) and toe protection. Toe protection is the key, but the drainage helps when you are being hosed off by sympathetic yet chuckling locals as you sob brokenly from the shame of having fouled yourself.

I have to bow in front of your experience and knowledge of the details of this delicate issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

Wish it was that easy.....but my guts work on a different time line....and when they do....watch out below....????????

Sit on the chalice, have three strong coffees, 7 LM red ciggies and read the news...works wonders for me without fail

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

Before the lockdown, he could've bought a butt plug from a Nana street vendor. Too late now! ????

The vibrating ones that glow pink were very popular a slight air vent caused some embarrising sounds

22 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I have to bow in front of your experience and knowledge of the details of this delicate issue.

Yes I forgot to put that on my review of the shoes on Amazon, brb.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jadee said:

Funnily enough, I lived in China for 2 years and never actually saw that, even in rural areas - I mean, I'm sure they do it, but I just didn't see it. The one place I actually have seen it? India! Something astonishing I read was that something like 1/3 of all Indians don't have an indoor toilet - something to think about: 300+million people who HAVE to poop outside! Every. Single. Day.

Where I lived in China an outside toilet was a bare room with about 4 round holes in the cement. No partitions, you all squatted and talked together. One day I went into the ladies toilet by mistake and it was like a 'whack em ball' scene. All these squatting girls sprang straight up.

31 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

i can see there is a lot of boredom out there.

Not really there is a whole club of us who regularly poop ourselves, thats why we are in Asia, so we can find wives to clean us up in exchange for a nice house and airconditiong.

Its called...Love!

10 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Where I lived in China an outside toilet was a bare room with about 4 round holes in the cement. No partitions, you all squatted and talked together. One day I went into the ladies toilet by mistake and it was like a 'whack em ball' scene. All these squatting girls sprang straight up.

Out in hunting camps in Alaska, it was a hole in the ground  between two trees with a log crosspiece. Very unstable. ESpecially at 3 am in bear country with your pants down and a rifle across your lap.