One thing most folks do not consider!????

23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Not really there is a whole club of us who regularly poop ourselves, thats why we are in Asia, so we can find wives to clean us up in exchange for a nice house and airconditiong.

Its called...Love!

Hey man. Whatever floats your canoe...

1 minute ago, Snow Leopard said:
23 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Not really there is a whole club of us who regularly poop ourselves, thats why we are in Asia, so we can find wives to clean us up in exchange for a nice house and airconditiong.

Its called...Love!

Hey man. Whatever floats your canoe...

I reckon it'd turn out to be one of those barbedwire canoes!

On 4/3/2020 at 2:12 PM, Lacessit said:

Walk around near your room until the poop attack happens, then you are free to go where you like. Why do people make life so complicated for themselves?

You obviously have no idea what it's like to have a condition like irritable bowel syndrome. Suggestions like what you said are a waste of time for those with the problem. Be happy you don't have it.

Re the OP, the solution is obvious- stay close to home. It's not necessary to go far away.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You obviously have no idea what it's like to have a condition like irritable bowel syndrome. Suggestions like what you said are a waste of time for those with the problem. Be happy you don't have it.

Re the OP, the solution is obvious- stay close to home. It's not necessary to go far away.

My guess is it's more than just your bowel that is irritable. Stay safe in these trying times.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:56 AM, Mansell said:

I think Thai Visa has hit a new low when we have somebody’s bodily functions as a topic of interest. Who gives a sh¥t what your defacating issues are when you take your morning walk. You really must be a troll or have other problems. Please save this garbage for the next entry in your enthralling diary.

Haven't you heard, TV is making a takeover offer for Facebook.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:29 AM, Nyezhov said:

Out in hunting camps in Alaska, it was a hole in the ground  between two trees with a log crosspiece. Very unstable. ESpecially at 3 am in bear country with your pants down and a rifle across your lap.

You have created this mental image of involuntary castration.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, a3tsw said:

Get to know where all the gasoline stations are located , even if they are closed , you can still use the toilets, as they don’t lock them up.

Not in NZ. Government has ordered public toilets closed. Highways will be open air toilets end to end by the time this is over. Even truckers have to do number two.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Nyezhov said:

Out in hunting camps in Alaska, it was a hole in the ground  between two trees with a log crosspiece. Very unstable. ESpecially at 3 am in bear country with your pants down and a rifle across your lap.

Luxury! In the army on exercise it was just a hole in the ground. We dreamed of a log crosspiece.

Best loo I ever used was the one at the White Temple in Chiang Rai. It was beautiful.

Most spectacular loo I ever used was by Shackleton's hut at Cape Royds on Ross Island, Antarctica. It was open air and we went in a cut down 44 gal drum. The sight of the TransAntarctic mountains over the sea was spectacular.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most spectacular loo I ever used was by Shackleton's hut at Cape Royds on Ross Island, Antarctica. It was open air and we went in a cut down 44 gal drum. The sight of the TransAntarctic mountains over the sea was spectacular.

Now that is a memory! Kudos to you. Winner! You pooped in Antactica and near Shakletons hut? He pooped in the same area! Dude, you far supass so many of us here, we are NOT worthy!

27 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Now that is a memory! Kudos to you. Winner! You pooped in Antactica and near Shakletons hut? He pooped in the same area! Dude, you far supass so many of us here, we are NOT worthy!

No need for sarcasm.

I was indeed very lucky to be able to spend a year there. Not many are able to. I do think I won the lottery by being able to do so and especially in the job I had. I don't think I'd like it much now though- the base is probably too PC now.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No need for sarcasm.

I was indeed very lucky to be able to spend a year there. Not many are able to. I do think I won the lottery by being able to do so and especially in the job I had. I don't think I'd like it much now though- the base is probably too PC now.

Dude in no fashion that was sarcasm. I mean it. Cool to the nth degree!

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2020 at 6:06 AM, Nyezhov said:

Dude in no fashion that was sarcasm. I mean it. Cool to the nth degree!

Seeing as we are on the subject of pooping, I was down there many decades ago and the base's toilets emptied out onto the sea ice in front of the base, creating a small "hill" of poop. Once a year they blew it up with explosives and the sea ice was brown instead of white. I think in this day and age such activities would be frowned on! Happy days though.