Paying a monthly internet bill to 3BB

john west

Hi and just wondering and many years ago used to receive a monthly bill and over the last 2 or so years ago but the 7/11 store in Danmakhamtia, Kanchanaburi  used to read the bar code at the bottom and never any problem.
I was told they do not do it any more today 3rd April 2020
Anyone else having problems and thanks for any constructive advise.

Thank you

1 minute ago, keith101 said:

If you look at the reverse side of the card it tells you which banks you can make your payment at .

KhunKit
Thanks but have no card and over 2 years AGO had a monthly bill and they changed the system but always paid each month  by 7/11 by scanning a previus bar code but told this morning they do not provide this service anymore 3rd April

2 minutes ago, blackcab said:

You can register with 3bb and then pay the bill online through their website (if you have a payment card). There is no fee charged for this.

Cheaper than paying at a convenience store and no need to go out.

Yep, this is exactly what I now do. Works just fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, john west said:

KhunKit
Thanks but have no card and over 2 years AGO had a monthly bill and they changed the system but always paid each month  by 7/11 by scanning a previus bar code but told this morning they do not provide this service anymore 3rd April

OP, they don't need to scan a bar code in 7/11, you just give them your 3bb member nummer (is written on your contract) and tell them that's your 3bb internet payement.

• Like 2

Like you I use to wait for the bill sometimes it comes sometime it doesn't, a few years back they sent me a card with barcode on the back I visit one of their office at the mall each month to pay my bill, the girl all know me treat me like the King told me I can do it online on the phone even get some points or something if I did. I told them straight out I come because it is like visiting a GoGo where else could I see so many beautiful girls in one office they love that sweet talk plus I said if I use the phone/online you girls be out of a job it turn silent girls figure it out?

Edited by thailand49
  • Haha 1

Can we pay 3BB on the online banking app like everything else? For some reason 3BB is the only one I have trouble with on my online banking app because it asks for a reference number. I’ll have to call them probably. 

Edited by Allset

21 hours ago, john west said:

KhunKit

A while back they sent out a letter which had a press out card, quite flimsy not like an ATM card. The card has a barcode which can be used as before.

I think at the same time they stopped the bills by post, but if you still want to receive one you can request it through your account on the website. www.3bb.co.th/member

You can also make the payment via the account.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:44 PM, ExpatOne said:

I paid at 711 yesterday. They have to type in the number.

You can pay TOT at 7/11 too, just need your tel number. Maybe 3bb as well.

I did not know until a fellow expat told me. Used to trek 20km round trip to TOT Office to pay as we never got a paper bill.

We used to have 3BB about 3 years ago. No longer. Back then we were paying online using KBank. There was a transfer fee option that KBank charged 10THB for, so we switched to using the KBank virtual card which was free. Never once went out to pay it, which frankly today seems quite irresponsible.