Thai immigration: Biometrics still doing a great job catching illegal foreigners

webfact

Misguided cretins. I read earlier today about a Thai Navy robot with face recognition technology that can also remotely take temperatures. Put one in each BMW "smart car" and, as well as catching overstayers, Covid-19 testing will be enhanced nation-wide. 

Edited by bangkokfrog
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

The people who cared about this before certainly don’t now. There’s a pandemic happening. Catch your criminals, do whatever it is you do with them, and continue your work. Now isn’t the time for this childish class-presentation nonsense. 

they reuse them...these farangs never give up, always on overstay here hoping for black list.

1 hour ago, Pedrogaz said:

What about the BMW Smart Car? I want to know how many more thousands or millions of faring overstayers it has captured after being tipped off by neighbours.

I have hardly seen any PR...err, news about the BMW Smart Car since people began dying in droves supposedly from coronavirus. To me, this seems suspicious. I wonder if toxic fumes from the BMW Smart Car exhaust have anything to do with coronavirus. 

The BMW got some illegal Cambodian Street fruit-sellers arrested.

5 hours ago, baansgr said:

Tens of thousands dying worldwide, Thai economy on brink of collapse and the charade of plastic boards still goes on....won't ever forget thos

...there certainly is a sinister streak running through this society...my personal observations.

Edited by tandor

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Wonder why they wanted to leave Syria.   There is nothing to be proud of in chasing down those running for their lives.  Since 2014, Thailand is not a good place if you are fleeing a war zone or a persecuted minority.   Such things make one think the Thai government has no soul.  

"Make one think the Thai government has no soul."  Only think???????????????????