UK Fiancee Visa Application

Hi.  Can anyone tell me if it is easy and straight forward to apply for a UK fiancée visa for my thai girlfriend?

Should I apply for the visa myself or should I enlist the services of a UK Visa Agency?

I met my girlfriend during my holiday and we were together for three weeks.  For the last four weeks since I returned home we have been video calling each other many times every day.  I found out today that my girlfriend is pregnant.

My girlfriend has no job and we met on the beach in Pattaya.  She would definitely not get a visitor visa.  I work in UK and I meet the financial requirements for her to get a fiancée visa.  I want my girlfriend to live with me in the UK and have our baby here.  Should I apply for the fiancée visa myself or use a visa agency?  Will UK Immigration ask us many questions or is a fiancée visa more straight forward if we want to marry and I met financial requirements?

Thanks

Pretty sure there is only a "visitors visa" now. Just the one category. Success seems to swing on one thing......what is there to convince the authorities she will return to Thailand? A business, a job, land, property, child? It is not easy and not just a matter of filling in forms correctly as immigration screening is biased to reject applicants. Good luck.

Archived