Are you really ready for two years of this?

4 minutes ago, Monomial said:

My feeling is that until they are willing to provide the raw data and a lot more genuine, honest discussion among the public, their motives for this lockdown need to be seriously questioned. I certainly don't trust them.

Completely agree.

• Like 1
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They  should  just  accept  the death rate and  carry  on,  instead  they'll  lose  more through the economic  crash.

I know I'm not.   https://www.wired.co.uk/article/uk-coronavirus-lockdown-long-term-plan     I think it's obvious by now that the hopes and promises of this virus situati

Well I'm with Jingthing on this. It's likely going to be 2 years just to get the first wave of infections worked through globally and that's assuming that places like Russia and N Korea divulge what's

Posted Images

A long ,long time this situation will go on for,and even if the virus is isolated and treated,the financial position most people will be in will be dire

Taxes through the roof,VAT,council tax,every last penny squeezed out of Joe Soap..jobs? what jobs,none and all paying a pittance.  Years to fully recover,something like 10 I estimate

3 minutes ago, izod10 said:

A long ,long time this situation will go on for,and even if the virus is isolated and treated,the financial position most people will be in will be dire

Taxes through the roof,VAT,council tax,every last penny squeezed out of Joe Soap..jobs? what jobs,none and all paying a pittance.  Years to fully recover,something like 10 I estimate

Yep, and while i expect a few millions to sit quietly starving in their shacks, i expect a few millions taking the streets and look for some kind of mob justice.

• Thanks 1
On 4/6/2020 at 12:38 PM, JackThompson said:

On 4/6/2020 at 12:38 PM, JackThompson said:

Please link to this study, I would like to read it.  Of particular importance, would be if BOTH drugs were used.  The anti-malaria component, alone, is where I have seen only "moderate efficacy," in past studies.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.22.20040758v2

This is a summary by the NYT:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-malaria.html

On 4/8/2020 at 10:50 AM, chessman said:

Actually, studies so far have shown that this virus is quite stable and is mutating much more slowly than, for example, ordinary flu does. This means that a vaccine if/when it comes should be effective.

Coronaviruses have been around for many years and there has never been a single vaccine developed for them. Then think about stuff like AIDS with no vaccine for decades.

People who assume a vaccine is a sure thing have no idea at all.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, izod10 said:

The mayor of the biggest city in NZ still wants to increase rates this year ( as heard on radio ). Crazier than fiction.

only when the 2nd atomic bomb hit japan did they surrender. 

this new virus is more deadly, but people still want to create a revolution for freedom to allow them to be open to it. it's like putting a sign on your doorstep.... please put bomb here....

grow up. there is a reason why governments have put their economies on hold (at enormous cost). not just to save the plebs, but for all.

to those who think it's the flu.... it's not

to those who are despondent…. god help you, but don't take others down with you

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It is not a globalist scam.

This virus is real. 

This virus doesn't have a political ideology. 

This virus is NOVEL.

Having antibodies for COLDS is irrelevant. 

The entire human race is virgin territory for infection from this virus and it is massively more threatening than the common cold. People are free I suppose to post ridiculous and obviously false conspiracy theories as above but they should be countered with facts based info every time.

On the other hand it is true that many governments are using the crisis of this pandemic to restrict civil liberties and although there are good reasons for many of those restrictions to fight this pandemic, it is a real danger that once lost never regained. 

yes yes and yes.

would I agree to losing a certain amount of freedom to secure the life of my children?

YOU BETCHA!

2 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

They didn't surrender because of the 2nd bomb but because of the potential of bombs 3,4,5,6 and 7 etc...

yes I know. thanks. didn't want to go too far off topic....

10 hours ago, uhuh said:

Ok - this was not a replication of the drug-combo which has showed amazing results in small-studies thus far.  Even so, it appears this drug alone did significant good.