Lao Partner given 7 days by Chonburi immigration

My Lao partner was given a 7 day stamp at Chonburi immigration.  He normally does 30 day border runs.   He Has to leave by April 10th according to his passport.  Pattaya is now pretty much on lockdown. No ins and outs.   What to do now? Seems he will now be on enforced overstay after April 10th.  Anyone else in this situation? Any advice? 

At the time of writing Pattaya is pretty much locked down.  So a trip to the Laos embassy in Bangkok seems highly unlikely.  I checked their website and no email or online application is available.  They actually have not responded to any email correspondence and the published telephone numbers do not work.  

As you said,they don't respond to email, or phone calls,my wife got her letter last friday. You have to apply in person,the cost of the letter is 200 Baht.If Pattaya is not on full lockdown by Monday I suggest you make the trip to the embassy and get the letter,go early as they are busy.

If you look on Thai Visa there is a thread posted about accompanying document required along with the TM 7 form

20 minutes ago, NamH2O said:

If Pattaya is not on full lockdown by Monday I suggest you make the trip to the embassy and get the letter,go early as they are busy.

They may be closed on Monday for a Thai holiday.

6 April (Monday) Chakri Day

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 8:58 AM, NamH2O said:

As you said,they don't respond to email, or phone calls,my wife got her letter last friday. You have to apply in person,the cost of the letter is 200 Baht.If Pattaya is not on full lockdown by Monday I suggest you make the trip to the embassy and get the letter,go early as they are busy.

If you look on Thai Visa there is a thread posted about accompanying document required along with the TM 7 form

sorry I am having trouble locating what documents are required. Can you point me to the thread please . Not clear what cocuments are needed.

6 minutes ago, NamH2O said:

Look Here you should find the info you require,but also take a look at today's Bangkok P--- it may save you some hassle 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1157350-nine-separate-documents-are-now-required/

That topic is only about a few offices that are wanting all those extra documents. If applying outside the central region or at the office in Bangkok they are not needed.

22 hours ago, vanbrit548 said:

sorry I am having trouble locating what documents are required. Can you point me to the thread please . Not clear what cocuments are needed.

It depends upon where the application is done.

At most offices it will only be  the letter from the embassy, copies of passport photo page, entry stamp and TM 6 arrival card. And a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 photo attached.

But there is an article in the unmentionable newspaper that those from neighboring countries can stay until 7 days after the borders reopen.

I am not doubting U/J,but we were told last Monday that we needed TM7 usual copies of passport main page last entry and TM6.Also copies of landlords blue book & ID. Lao Embassy letter,3 or 4 photoes of her at the accommodation plus a hand drawn map giving directions from Jomtien immigration to our apartment. Her 30 day entry(Bilatral agreement) finishes today,immigration closed today so tomorrow we will go and apply for the 3rd time,hope we get a result this time. I will post tomorrow the outcome.

53 minutes ago, NamH2O said:

I am not doubting U/J,but we were told last Monday that we needed TM7 usual copies of passport main page last entry and TM6.Also copies of landlords blue book & ID. Lao Embassy letter,3 or 4 photoes of her at the accommodation plus a hand drawn map giving directions from Jomtien immigration to our apartment. Her 30 day entry(Bilatral agreement) finishes today,immigration closed today so tomorrow we will go and apply for the 3rd time,hope we get a result this time. I will post tomorrow the outcome.

At which office. 

Many are not asking for all of that. I would guess it was a office in the central region of the country.