worried that my thai girl lied to me and she's a ladyboy

Jetstream

32 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Two things would make me worried. 

The missing period

and if she had a prostate

Actually i think I'm really worried for no reason. I slept with her when she had period, she still was horny but it can happen. I don't think that Ladyboy will ever fake period. Also she talks a lot about that she wanna a son and getting married like a typical girl. Why would a ladyboy ever talk about this?

57 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Welcome to Thaivisaforum Jetstream.

Dont worry about the old guys. They hate new member with intersting story.

The only way to know 100% is look his ID card.

+1 ID card or passport is the only 100% way to know. Of course, if her name is something like "Somchai Thamjoopenjim" that might also be a clue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetstream said:

Actually i think I'm really worried for no reason. I slept with her when she had period, she still was horny but it can happen. I don't think that Ladyboy will ever fake period. Also she talks a lot about that she wanna a son and getting married like a typical girl. Why would a ladyboy ever talk about this?

Average depth of a vagina is only 9,6 cm, and if she is not horny and get wet, it will feel quit tighter than if she was aroused on you 

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321220

Edited by Tagged

2 minutes ago, Jetstream said:

Don't waste any more time, definitely a keeper, get married before he/she drifts! ????