Germany angry because US take mask for German police at Bangkok Airport.

Yinn

7 hours ago, Yinn said:

Update 

I'm not going to do it': Trump rejects his own administration's advice on masks

But now, Adams said, it is known that a “significant portion” of people with the virus lack symptoms and can transmit it before they show symptoms, for example by coughing, sneezing or speaking. “In light of this new evidence, CDC recommends, and the task force recommends, wearing cloth-based coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. These includes places like grocery stores and pharmacies.”

Link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/03/im-not-going-to-do-it-trump-refutes-his-own-administrations-advice-on-masks

Let's not forget, in the other thread you started about masks, you specifically said you don't listen to Adams. Now you're quoting him?

IMO they all have something worthwhile to say. To mask or not to mask is a complicated subject. In Thailand everyone seems to be wearing masks, with the feeling that they are totally protected.

16 minutes ago, jany123 said:

No... I think this is about getting the most needed supplies to those most in need. Medical professionals, for example, that are dying whilst trying to help others, as they cannot stay at home, vs prioritizing much needed resources to someone who should be staying at home, to avoid infection.

prioritizing yourself over these hero’s is pretty low. Of course, you might be a working medical professional too, in which case, your showing the correct amount of caution. So which is it? medical professional or inconsiderate of medical professionals?

Hey, I don't even want masks!

Talk to Yinn, she wears masks!

I'm just saying, if I wore masks I'd wear the N95. Not the ones that don't work.

2 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

How you pick your nose if you wear a mask ? ????

If you use a fine homemade egyptian cotton mask and your pinky its quite comfortable, really.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

US accused of 'modern piracy' after diversion of masks meant for Europe

Did you bother to read the original article? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/03/mask-wars-coronavirus-outbidding-demand

I'll guess and say no.  Your entire premise is flawed.  

Valérie Pécresse, the influential president of the Île-de-France region, which includes Paris, described the race to get masks as a “treasure hunt”.

“I found a stock of masks that was available and Americans – I’m not talking about the American government – but Americans, outbid us,” Pécresse said.

Americans as in American Citizens, not government reps. 

Please post valid and verified info because what you posted was misleading.

• Like 1

Nothing surprising. Number 1 rogue country in the world strikes an easy win against a single member of divided Europe. European countries taken one by one stand no chance in this merciless cold war over sanitary equipment supplies, that is going on all over the world right now. Instead of coordinating an efficacious common action, they keep pecking each other. Trump's "divide et impera" strategy is paying back. All anti-EU militants bear their own little part of responsibility. I personally hope all UK brexiteers will pay the highest price. As to Thailand, it is already known to be a land of corruption and unreliable business partner; just another confirmation here.

• Thanks 2