Germany angry because US take mask for German police at Bangkok Airport.

Yinn

43 minutes ago, Logosone said:

German companies are not like UK companies. We produce high value, high technology products where you have a good margin.

We will not have babycart factories making shopping trollies.

Car companies like BMW

Made in Thailand!!!!

BMW Group Manufacturing Thailand produces the following 15 models: BMW 3 Series Sedan, BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo, BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series, BMW X1, BMW X3, and BMW X5. For BMW Motorrad, the BMW F 750 GS, BMW F 850 GS, BMW F 850 GS Adventure, BMW R 1250 GS, BMW R 1250 GS Adventure, BMW S 1000 R, BMW S 1000 RR, and BMW S 1000 XR are also locally assembled at the plant. In addition, BMW Group Manufacturing Thailand now assembles three BMW plug-in hybrid models; BMW 530e, BMW 745Le xDrive, and BMW X5 xDrive45e.

https://www.bmwgroup-werke.com/rayong/en.html

Thailand make mask also.

Very cheap.

Wear a mask. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Thian said:

They all have medical experts though, from the best universities and still they can't speak with one voice.

That is the joy of science, remain enquiring, expanding, open mind, be prepared for change and keep testing to find the correct answer, as opposed to being shut down and rigid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

That is the joy of science, remain enquiring, expanding, open mind, be prepared for change and keep testing to find the correct answer, as opposed to being shut down and rigid.

And now they listen to Yinn, agree that mask is good idea to reduce coronavirus!!!! 

One more week Logosone will agree same. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

Basell, Borealis, IneosStyrolution, BASF and Covestro are already ensuring the raw material for masks is being produced.

Sandler AG and other manufacturers are producing 100,000 face masks per day as we speak.

Soon Germany will need nobody to make masks.

Thats great. they should stop whinging and start working! 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Logosone said:

You don't seriously think BMW will produce face masks rather than cars?

Who said face masks, only you. If a fish processing company can retool in a few days for masks and other PPE I am sure any company with knowledge,vision and innovation and a nimble opem mindset, as oposed to closed mind can achieve anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

And now they listen to Yinn, agree that mask is good idea to reduce coronavirus!!!! 

One more week Logosone will agree same. 

No Yinn it is about being open, enquiring, non rigid and able to think outside the square.

3 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

they didn't know?  bull****!  they knew exactly what was happening overseas and did almost nothing to prepare for it.

we watched for two months while wuhan was suffering the worst of the contagion.  the chinese have the most comprehensive surveillance system, cameras at every intersection, major building, park, public area, shopping mall, the list is endless....cross-referenced with databases covering every aspect of their citizens' lives.

with the wikileaks, snowden, congressional testimony, and various open-source documents, we can be as close to having absolute certainty that the us intel agencies have hacked into the chinese systems, and were able to watch in real time to see what was happening and how the chinese were dealing with it.

makes sense now that the pandemic briefings given to congress and white house were classified top secret.  can't let the public panic!

of course they didn't want the public to panic.  by that i mean panic-sell their stocks.  after those briefings, congressmen fanned out to the sunday talk shows telling us it was all under control, while trump tried to goose the markets a little higher with "we'll be at zero cases in a cup'la days".....all the while selling off their own stock holdings.

we still don't have a national policy.  mega-churches are still holding packed masses, stay at home orders are random, localized and ignored.  it's gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Where in my post did I say they did not know??

I said they were unprepared.

Thank POTUS, who now expects accolades

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Thats great. they should stop whinging and start working! 

They're already working on it. The company Ber-Bek, who previously made cook's jackets has retooled to produce 100,000 masks per day.

Mank, a company that previously made table cloths, has now also retooled to produce masks.

To make these masks you need Polypropylene and Polyethylene. Fortunately Germany is in the happy state of having several chemical giants like Basell, Borealis, IneosStyrolution, BASF and Covestro who can produce this raw material. 

However, even to produce the raw material in large numbers production capacities have to be increased, not so easy when everyone is to stay at home.

Then it has to be spun and made into masks. Sandler AG is working 24/7 to make this happen.

Germany will be exporting masks soon.

Nevertheless in the NOW it would have been helpful to have masks delivered that were paid for.  Those evil American selfish monsters of course greedily grabbed our masks and now orphaned children will have to die of Covid19 so that a fat American Instagrammer can make mask-bikini selfies.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

No Yinn it is about being open, enquiring, non rigid and able to think outside the square.

Yes, the world listen to POTY now. 

UPDATE

Wear a mask: it may be our best weapon against coronavirus

Covid-19 moves like a silent assassin, with unwitting accomplices. Maybe you’ll be one of them. The best way to ensure that you’re not: wear a mask, and keep your distance from others. Don’t wear an N95 respirator, the type in desperately short supply in hospitals, which is designed to keep doctors safe even when doing potentially dangerous medical procedures. But almost any kind of simple cloth covering over your mouth, such as a home-made mask, or even a bandanna, can stop the assassin in its tracks.

Link. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/04/why-wear-a-mask-may-be-our-best-weapon-to-stop-coronavirus

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats fine, you are entiled to your opinion. You arent a Yank, so to be honest, most Americans care not one whit about that opinion either.

You appear to have a good understanding of why some other nations cry “death to America”.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Where in my post did I say they did not know??

I said they were unprepared.

Thank POTUS, who now expects accolades

haha, not including you in "they."

potus and congress.  i'm waiting for the investigation.  what did they know and when did they know it.

look for me.  i'll be outside selling torches and pitchforks.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

UPDATE

Covid-19 moves like a silent assassin, with unwitting accomplices. Maybe you’ll be one of them. The best way to ensure that you’re not: wear a mask, and keep your distance from others. Don’t wear an N95 respirator, the type in desperately short supply in hospitals, which is designed to keep doctors safe even when doing potentially dangerous medical procedures. But almost any kind of simple cloth covering over your mouth, such as a home-made mask, or even a bandanna, can stop the assassin in its tracks.

Link. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/04/why-wear-a-mask-may-be-our-best-weapon-to-stop-coronavirus

Already this article is lying to me in the first four lines. If masks were useful, why should I not wear the best type, the N95 mask?  

If I wear a mask I will wear the best damn mask money can buy. Who writes this garbage, is the Guardian so infested with milennial me-too social warriors they're now trying to prescribe to me what kind of mask I can wear?

If I want to wear an N95 mask I'll wear a damn N95 mask.

Edited by Logosone

6 minutes ago, Yinn said:

UPDATE

It is not only the masks Yinn it is a multi proned approach:

The government also requires everyone to wear face masks in public and has banned gatherings of more than two people.

It extended measures on Monday, keeping most shops and restaurants closed until April 11 along with restrictions limiting people’s movements to essential shopping, work or family matters.

8 minutes ago, jany123 said:

You appear to have a good understanding of why some other nations cry “death to America”.

Most of us really dont care. Cry all you want. Waaah.

4 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Already this article is lying to me in the first four lines. If masks were useful, why should I not wear the best type, the N95 mask?  

If I wear a mask I will wear the best damn mask money can buy. Who writes this garbage, is the Guardian so infested with milennial me-too social warriors they're now trying to prescribe to me what kind of mask I can wear?

If I want to wear an N95 mask I'll wear a damn N95 mask.

Good man... you probably missed the bit;

“Don't wear an N95 respirator, the type in desperately short supply in hospitals”

But don’t worry old son, that plea from senior health officials around the world is really only directed at caring sharing people... your exempt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jany123 said:

Good man... you probably missed the bit;

“Don't wear an N95 respirator, the type in desperately short supply in hospitals”

But don’t worry old son, that plea from senior health officials around the world is really only directed at caring sharing people... your exempt

You think this is the reason not to wear a mask that actually works?

If I wear a mask then only N95 masks. 

You want me to die so some 81 year old can maybe live two months longer?

Very inconsiderate of you.

UPDATE. 

Now US take France mask same!!!!

French politicians accuse US of buying up Chinese face masks bound for France

The leader of the Ile-de-France region, which includes Paris and is among the worst affected by the coronavirus outbreak, accused unidentified Americans this week of swooping in with cash to secure face mask shipments already promised to French buyers.

link

https://www.france24.com/en/20200403-french-politicians-accuse-us-of-buying-up-chinese-face-masks-bound-for-france

5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Or anyone else in the world, outside planet USA. I too have a long memory and remember how the US stole the patent for the jet engine from the UK. Bloody thieves, worse than Aussies or Scousers.

Hang on a minute there, what did we steal from you apart from a prison population?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

You think this is the reason not to wear a mask that actually works?

If I wear a mask then only N95 masks. 

You want me to die so some 81 year old can maybe live two months longer?

Very inconsiderate of you.

No... I think this is about getting the most needed supplies to those most in need. Medical professionals, for example, that are dying whilst trying to help others, as they cannot stay at home, vs prioritizing much needed resources to someone who should be staying at home, to avoid infection.

prioritizing yourself over these hero’s is pretty low. Of course, you might be a working medical professional too, in which case, your showing the correct amount of caution. So which is it? medical professional or inconsiderate of medical professionals?

7 minutes ago, Yinn said:

UPDATE. 

Now US take France mask same!!!!

French politicians accuse US of buying up Chinese face masks bound for France

The leader of the Ile-de-France region, which includes Paris and is among the worst affected by the coronavirus outbreak, accused unidentified Americans this week of swooping in with cash to secure face mask shipments already promised to French buyers.

link

https://www.france24.com/en/20200403-french-politicians-accuse-us-of-buying-up-chinese-face-masks-bound-for-france

I feel I heard something about them doing the samething to Canada.

How ironic virus out China, now they profit bigtime selling PPE

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Hang on a minute there, what did we steal from you apart from a prison population?

Lol.. and there was me under the misconception that that was a wonderful example of British generosity

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

How ironic virus out China, now they profit bigtime selling PPE

Lol... Gotta do something to counter financial loses incurred by sanctions....  Anyway, as China produces cheaply, and American companies on-sell those products at a fortune, I think it’s about time Chinese manufacturers profited more from American consumerism than the American distributor of Chinese products.

that said, one could argue that China is profiting from American avarice as they outbid others in their selfish attempt to corner the market, whilst artificially driving the price up by instigating a world wide bidding war.

• Like 1