Problems resulting from a 24hr curfew

Brunolem

Many countries have already barred relatives in any way from the hospitals. If Thailand follows suit you could find yourself on your own. That may be impossible in Thailand, so perhaps the best they could do is limit to one person each patient. The nurses role here is very different. My wife has had to spend several spells in hospital caring for her father.

As to food, I too am far from a supply town (50km/1 hour drive). I am not hoarding but am keeping the freezer topped up.

As I said on a previous thread. It would not be a 24/7 curfew but only for 24 hrs. The majority of people can do this without any hoarding.

India's curfew was for 14 hours...no issues. 

Stop panicking everyone. Breath, relax, watch a movie, have a cold one at home. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Many countries have already barred relatives in any way from the hospitals. If Thailand follows suit you could find yourself on your own. That may be impossible in Thailand, so perhaps the best they could do is limit to one person each patient. 

One person... at a time! 

Because one person cannot take care of a patient/family member 24/7.

And who would enforce that? 

It's not like the hospital staff doesn't have better to do than counting visitors... which number in the thousands in each hospital... 

3 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

As I said on a previous thread. It would not be a 24/7 curfew but only for 24 hrs. The majority of people can do this without any hoarding.

What would be the point of a 24hr single day curfew? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CGW said:

Some may well believe? that the mortality rate has not changed at all, just the "cause" of demise is now classified differently!

image.png.b3a470baec65fc27b7162522c3c39ee2.png

Well it is not impossible.

There were people dying from heart attack and another from diabetics. Their blood tested positive for covid19. But perhaps to keep the numbers low the cause of death was not linked to the current pandemic.

The other way round as in the picture, he who went trough the windscreen have all his veins scratched open before being stampeded by buffallos and finaly rand over by an samlor and then have his blood examined and the result was positive for covid19.

What would the cause of death be?

14 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

Dont Panic - But Do Prepare - then have that cold one and a movie ????

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Many people have been brainwashed into believing that the virus is the ONLY cause of death.

that is the most ridiculous thing I have seen on this forum... did you think that up?

the rest of your post is also ridiculous but this is outstanding... 

• Haha 2

On 4/3/2020 at 10:18 PM, Brunolem said:

A death is a death...

Many people have been brainwashed into believing that the virus is the ONLY cause of death.

Unfortunately there are still other causes, a lot of them in fact...

Hey Bruno, you are completely correct. Around 150,000 people die every day around the world, and this virus is not going to cause a significant increase. 1 person dies every 7 seconds due to diabetes related problems, and Thailand,s road statistics should make any sensible person drive their car off a cliff and join the monastery ???? 

On 4/4/2020 at 5:38 AM, ThaiPauly said:

Food

How to procure?

That's my biggest worry and I would imagine that the hoarding probably started again as soon as the pm made the comment of s possible lockdown.

Not helpful 

One person may go out shopping from the household once a day between certain hours of the day??  Fresh veg and meat is a daily requirement here.

Easy solution.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:29 PM, CGW said:

Some may well believe? that the mortality rate has not changed at all, just the "cause" of demise is now classified differently!

image.png.b3a470baec65fc27b7162522c3c39ee2.png

There is an abundance of evidence out there that the deaths/infections data on the corona virus pandemic are flawed. Italy is a good place to start a seach. 

Edited by Krataiboy

On 4/4/2020 at 11:30 AM, bkk6060 said:

They have lived that way for years.

What a total fabrication and scare mongering.

And with only ~20 dead (if we believe that) in a country with 69 million people, there's no need for lockdowns or curfews. 

Will COVID-19 suddenly disappear during this 24hr lockdown or will the Police and Military shoot it?

It is just an "exercise" by the Military to let people know who is in charge, despite the faux elections, IMHO.