Quiet House To Rent?

ngangu

I'm in need of a quiet place to lay my head in Nakhon si Thammarat for the upcoming school year. I know, we're in Thailand, and quiet is relative. Mostly adverse to Thumping base and loud motorbikes!

I'll be teaching at Benjama so if anyone knows of anything available within 10k or so your help will b appreciated! 4-6000 baht range? Feel free to PM and thanks in advance.

Edited by ngangu

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I ended up not taking the job after all so looks like I'll be heading stateside unless something comes up in the next day or two. I'm being picky and looking for a good fit.

Have you made it down to Nakhon to meet any of the local expats? A good bunch, I'll miss them if I go! Rock 99 is a good place to start.

Chok dii!

Thanks for the offer Mark, but I ended up not taking the job after all so looks like I'll be heading stateside unless something comes up in the next day or two.

Okeydokey.

I've not got down to Rock99 for many months. I've been sort-of waiting until I got settled in the new house (hopefully early net month) so I see what happens.