BANGKOK
rooster59

Thailand reports 89 new coronavirus cases, one more death

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Right, it's going down... Get those Chinese tourists back in !!!

Clearly Thailand won't be hit as strong as Europe.

Why so much drama here when nothing happened yet ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ian C HH said:

I’m not 100 percent sure that the numbers tested is much of an indicator here. Logic dictates the more you test the more will bee confirmed positive, so it will be tough to identify a trend ( either growth or decline) just by positive tests. Wouldn’t it? 
however DEATHS can’t be hidden I hope, so reported deaths can show a trend, and daily deaths an even better one. With one massive caveat- we just despatched thousands of potentially positive cases up to Isaan and the North, it’ll take 5 to 25 days for the worst ones to manifest themselves into new daily deaths. So best keep the restrictions in place until THOSE numbers flow into the statistics don’t you think? 

yes for sure, things can be hidden in a country with 50 millions mobile phones at least...

so funny.

• Haha 1

I’m not saying we should not worry - but my ex home country- similar population had over 600 deaths yesterday- they get shouted at by the police if they even open their front doors. 
Put things into perspective- less conspiracies.

I'm more concerned we are running out of water . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Am I the only one or others than me experience electric shortance in power? (Yes, its covid-19 related)

normal I can pull out 8-10kw on the meter per hour, now only 2-3kw an hour last 2 weeks. 

my theory are since more than normal ppl stay home and use their aircon/water pump and so on, more now have to share.

can hardly cool Down the house and might only get worse if the 24h curfew starts. 

• Like 1