Wuhan to Shanghai = 839 km
 Wuhan to Beijing = 1152 km
 Milan from Wuhan = 15000 km
 Wuhan to New York = 15000 km
 * No effect of corona in nearby Beijing / Shanghai *
 But deaths in Italy, Iran, Europe countries and ruining the world economy
 * All business areas of China are safe *
 Something is fishy.
 * America is not just blaming China without a reason. * Even today, India is locked down, but all the cities of China are open and from April 8, China has also announced the opening of Wuhan. Not a single  leader has contacted
 Corona virus. The virus has ruined the economy around the world, thousands have lost their lives, millions have got this disease and countless people have been locked in homes, many countries have been locked down. 
 However,  the corona virus originated from the city of Wuhan in China, and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach the capital of Beijing and the economic capital of Shanghai located near Wuhan itself.
 Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open, there Corona  No effect was seen. Only a few cases came out, but the virus had  no effect on Beijing and Shanghai.

Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live including their military leaders but there is no lock down in Beijing.
 Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy, it is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live, run the industry & there is no lock down here, there is no effect of corona here.

Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan, the virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but this virus did not effect Beijing & Shanghai. 

Another big thing is that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half, in India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 & just dropped to 2700.  

It only indicates one thing that the corona is the bio-chemical weapon of China, which China  used for carrying out destruction in the world. China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/vaccine that they are  not sharing with the world.
 Hollywood star, Australia's home minister, Britain's health minister, Spain's prime minister's wife and now even Britain's Prince Charles has been hit by corona, but NOT a single leader in China.  Corona has not even touched a single military commander.
Edited by CharlieH
corrected font and added missing content.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I doubt that is true, because if it was, America really would bomb China back to the Stone Age. The Chinese think in centuries, I can't see them taking such a risk.

If they would do that  the situation would become worse in this stage the World is in...

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, timendres said:

It indicates that China lies about it's numbers, and fools will believe almost anything.

21 million cell phone subscriptions disappeared in China, 21 million people gone.

1 hour ago, dimitriv said:

21 million cell phone subscriptions disappeared in China, 21 million people gone.

interesting.  the propagandist claimed he researched historical data back to 2016 and there has NEVER been a drop in subscriptions.  it's on youtube, so it's gotta be true, right? 

if you're limiting your "research" to conspiracy sites, you might think so, but a few seconds on the googles will find....eleven million subscriptions cancelled just last year.  whadyathink?  was china doing a test run of the virus event last year?

image.png.6f459c43b8fb8c4bc73c121a317050fc.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/278204/china-mobile-users-by-month/

do keep up.  the fake news sites have dropped the 21 million dead bit, and the 80K urns and moved on.  today i notice they've started posting re-edits of hong kong protest videos, with wuhan titles edited in, then converted to fake vertical cellphone format to make it look grainy.  sound familiar?

i won't post links to the youtube videos, they'll be on all the conspiracy sites by the end of the week.

Edited by ChouDoufu

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I doubt that is true, because if it was, America really would bomb China back to the Stone Age. The Chinese think in centuries, I can't see them taking such a risk.

You are mixing China with Afghanistan...China has a lot of nukes.

I've seen a Western scientist on the TV a couple of days ago who was explaining in scientific terms why this virus is not engineered, and his explanation looked quite reasonable.

Edited by gearbox

3 hours ago, gearbox said:

You are mixing China with Afghanistan...China has a lot of nukes.

I've seen a Western scientist on the TV a couple of days ago who was explaining in scientific terms why this virus is not engineered, and his explanation looked quite reasonable.

Nukes are irrelevant if they can't be delivered effectively.

I don't disagree with the proposition the virus was accidentally generated.