BANGKOK
rooster59

152 Thai returnees who refused to be quarantined told to report to officials by 6pm

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Turn the fearsome BMW smart car loose...and bring the full weight of the invincible Biometric system to bear on these unruly scallywags.

Solly; too busy rounding up Dirty Farangs who are on three day overstays...dangerous people and a threat to National Security !

Edited by trainman34014
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:
2 hours ago, BobbyL said:

What an embarrassing story.

I am guessing there were one or two, 'Do you know who I am?' passengers who arrived in that crowd and it got out of control. 

Actually it's hilarious as shows the absolute incompetence of the AOT and Immigration Dept.

Since it was the army that were charged with enforcing this quarantine-on-arrival and it's an army guy that's going to get is ass handed to him for rolling over and letting them go, I don't see where Immigration or AOT have a dog in this Thai bash.

• Like 1

and what about the 3 with fever who ran away?  (thermometer failure?)

why wasn't the police/army sent out to immediately arrest them for proper quarantine and testing?

oh, if only thailand had a fleet of imported luxury sedans outfitted with the latest high-tech gadgets with facial recognition and wifi access to government databases!!!!!!

• Like 1

A spokesperson for the virus said not to worry, we have agreed not to spread until everyone reports in. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

All the 158 overseas Thais who landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport on Friday night and had refused to be quarantined have reported themselves to officials,

ok now find everybody they have met in the meantime and quarantine all of them

25 minutes ago, ricklev said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10GsRLntAI78fv2A1jCJ4HUJqcrHTbtqavGDCDQmhtbY/mobilebasic  A little perspective.  This is from the flight that landed before them, I think.

Shocking organisation.

Doubt there are many here who would accept being locked in a room with two strangers and only two beds for two weeks without any warning.

• Like 2

Just brainless officers around!

Photo or it never happened.. the return I mean.. 😏