Man armed with knife kills two in attacks in southeast France: mayor

rooster59

The contents of several phones and a computer seized at the killer's place' are being analyzed. Several observers noted, that just over a week ago, IS had called on its community to act, taking advantage of the health crisis and while "security and medical institutions have reached the limits of their capacities." in some areas ". In an editorial dated March 19, Al-Naba, the organization’s weekly digital newsletter, encouraged its followers to attack “apostates” in times of crisis in order to weaken them.

12 hours ago, kingdong said:

Cause he didn,t he came because he was in fear of his life and wanted to live in the free west,immerse himself in French culture and seek gainfully employment so he could repay his host countries benevolence,( least that's what he told them when they interviewed him regarding his asylum application.) Long way from Sudan to france,aren,t these asylum seekers supposed to seek sanctuary in the first  safe country they set foot in?

Why do you think he came?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Ever conflicting countries, booming populations, no education, religion for the poor to remain submitted , unadaptated tribal mentality,  frustration, illegal economic migration, etc, etc.. this is just the begining of an increasing burden without benefits. 

Always wondering how easily people use knives - and how they turn their hate towards us into mass killings. 

Edited by Opl

And why do you think they did not go to SA, Kuweit, UAE instead of Europe as they complain having to live in countries of disbelievers, and describe themselves as fighters?   

This time it's a Sudanese, last one before it was an Afghan, both arrived as asylum seekers, what do they have in common?   

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Opl said:

And why do you think they did not go to SA, Kuweit, UAE instead of Europe as they complain having to live in countries of disbelievers, and describe themselves as fighters?   

This time it's a Sudanese, last one before it was an Afghan, both arrived as asylum seekers, what do they have in common?   

I’m not saying that Islam is NOT misused by some sick people to twist the minds of some idiots who then go and commit horrendous attacks, but that’s not due to the religion itself, it’s due to some really sick people who twist it to suit their needs.

Thats true for Christianity too, though. One just has to take a look at the Westboro Baptist Church and the hate they preach!  Does “God hates fags“ ring a bell? And just because their members are sick in the head does not mean that all Christians think that way! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

To kill infidels? I personally couldn,t care why he came i,m only concerned about the consequences.there have been too many attacks of this nature,perhaps the vast majority of Muslims are peace living people,all I know is the current abuses of the asylum system needs urgent addressing,and if the majority of "good" asylum seekers have to suffer because of the actions of a " few" then so be it,and start implementing the supposed "one must seek sanctuary in the first country they enter,not trek 4 thousand miles across Europe to their country of choice.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kingdong said:

To kill infidels? I personally couldn,t care why he came i,m only concerned about the consequences.there have been too many attacks of this nature,perhaps the vast majority of Muslims are peace living people,all I know is the current abuses of the asylum system needs urgent addressing,and if the majority of "good" asylum seekers have to suffer because of the actions of a " few" then so be it,and start implementing the supposed "one must seek sanctuary in the first country they enter,not trek 4 thousand miles across Europe to their country of choice.

Well, they do spread them out all over Europe since some countries in Europe are landlocked and therefore they wouldn’t get any refugees which wouldn’t be fair. 

As far as by the other Muslims aren’t put there protesting against Islamic terrorists goes, good question! But just because they’re. Or put there doesn’t mean that they condone the attacks.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

I’m not saying that Islam is NOT misused by some sick people to twist the minds of some idiots who then go and commit horrendous attacks, but that’s not due to the religion itself, it’s due to some really sick people who twist it to suit their needs.

Thats true for Christianity too, though. One just has to take a look at the Westboro Baptist Church and the hate they preach!  Does “God hates fags“ ring a bell? And just because their members are sick in the head does not mean that all Christians think that way! 

yes ,but they dont send their believers around the world to shoot ,bomb and stab non believers like islam does. i do believe that many Muslims just want to get on with their lives in peace but so many many more are on the side of the attackers .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

yes ,but they dont send their believers around the world to shoot ,bomb and stab non believers like islam does. i do believe that many Muslims just want to get on with their lives in peace but so many many more are on the side of the attackers .

Not Islam, but outliers such as IS and Al Qaeda who have been utterly condemned by mainstream Islamic authorities. e.g.

https://ing.org/global-condemnations-of-isis-isil/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/17/saudi-clerics-fatwa-declares-terrorism-heinous-crime-sharia-law

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Yeah, but they do send them to funerals of gay people, a o fat other thins,  to demonstrate with signs that say god hates all fags chanting their hateful mantras while parents bury their kid! Same screwed ideology and mentality.

As I said, go talk to some of your local Muslims when this is over and ask them.

Edited by pacovl46

3 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Yeah, but they do send them to funerals of gay people, a o fat other thins,  to demonstrate with signs that say god hates all fags chanting their hateful mantras while parents bury their kid! Same screwed ideology and mentality.

As I said, go talk to some of your local Muslims when this is over and ask them.

No they just throw them off tall buildings,

stone gay people to death or put them in prison in many Muslim countrys now dont they or is that just not true?

1 minute ago, bert bloggs said:

stone gay people to death or put them in prison in many Muslim countrys now dont they or is that just not true?

So they're not all that bad then!.

????????

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Besides the point.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Besides the point.

I am only replying to your point that some nutter Christian sect abuses gay people ,how many of them are there worldwide 200,300? just waving boards with abuse written on them . otherwise i would not have posted it

8 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I am only replying to your point that some nutter Christian sect abuses gay people ,how many of them are there worldwide 200,300? just waving boards with abuse written on them . otherwise i would not have posted it

It’s not about how many of them there are, it’s about some nutcases abusing religion, my point being, it’s not the religions that are bad - it’s the people who abuse them to suit their needs.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

It’s not about how many of them there are, it’s about some nutcases abusing religion, my point being, it’s not the religions that are bad - it’s the people who abuse them to suit their needs.

Unfortunatly it seems that The Muslim religion seems to be the one that has more than all the other religions put together .i am just stating the facts and replying to your comments ,not anything else .

17 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

It's  not even searching how and why the victims had to be killed in your point ( any compassion , by the way?) , it's not a matter of religion to be bad or not, it's how a religion governs all spheres of life from personal hygiene, organization of society to politic and economic life ( and that's how the home country they leave is and stays submitted to it and its population kept poor).

And we, here - who accomodate their needs - we, who are the victims in the end- foot the bill. 

It's the host country that is abused.  

Edited by Opl

6 hours ago, Opl said:

It's  not even searching how and why the victims had to be killed in your point ( any compassion , by the way?) , it's not a matter of religion to be bad or not, it's how a religion governs all spheres of life from personal hygiene, organization of society to politic and economic life ( and that's how the home country they leave is and stays submitted to it and its population kept poor).

And we, here - who accomodate their needs - we, who are the victims in the end- foot the bill. 

It's the host country that is abused.  

Again, it’s the people who abuse the religion to suit their needs! 

Again, it’s the people who abuse the religion to suit their needs! 

So why should it become the wests problem? A lot of these migrants seem to think it's their God given right to come to the West and make no attempt to assimilate into society,they expect to exploit the welfare systems of the host country and contribute nothing in return.in the current time and circumstances there should be a temporary ban on any migration until such a time it does not endanger the indegienous citizens of the host country.

Edited by kingdong