Man armed with knife kills two in attacks in southeast France: mayor

rooster59

21 hours ago, kingdong said:

So why should it become the wests problem? A lot of these migrants seem to think it's their God given right to come to the West and make no attempt to assimilate into society,they expect to exploit the welfare systems of the host country and contribute nothing in return.in the current time and circumstances there should be a temporary ban on any migration until such a time it does not endanger the indegienous citizens of the host country.

Maybe you should do some research on why a lot of them are forced to migrate in the first place, like Syrians for example. 

29 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

So why not go to Muslim countrys ,not Christian ones?,

How many millions do Muslim majority countries host; by far in excess of the West. On the other side of the coin many Muslim majority countries are authoritarian dictatorships without internationally compliant legislation enacted for protection and processing of asylum seekers / refugees. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Opl said:

<SNIP> It has been noticed that most Sudanese asylum seekers speak Arabic ( which is rare among sub-saharian) <SNIP>

The two official languages of the Sudan are Arabic and English. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Imagine my surprise! Another economic migrant false refugee, and it will be worst, thanks EU and UNHCR! 

do-gooders will tell you that they flee dictatorship in their home countries for a better life- and then, turn amok because the journey to the West was a nightmare, ended in France while they dreamed of the UK or Sweden, and finally find some relief to their frustration by slaughtering the milk-cow.... they put it on mental illness, so it's not their fault, they have not the codes ... all is forgiven..  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Maybe you should do some research on why a lot of them are forced to migrate in the first place, like Syrians for example. 

And perhaps you should do some research in the difference between economic migrants and refugees.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

The two official languages of the Sudan are Arabic and English. 

Sudan is half Arab ( North ) and half negro ( South ) there has been cival unrest out there for decades,been there have you?

Edited by kingdong

8 hours ago, kingdong said:

Sudan is half Arab ( North ) and half negro ( South ) there has been cival unrest out there for decades,been there have you?

Thanks, but well aware of the demographic makeup of Sudan and South Sudan and the conflicts. From the OP I understand the killer is from Muslim dominated Arabic speaking Sudan, not South Sudan whose official language is English. One time I worked for a UK Jewish owned company selling services into Sudan - you?

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Opl said:

do-gooders will tell you that they flee dictatorship in their home countries for a better life- and then, turn amok because the journey to the West was a nightmare, ended in France while they dreamed of the UK or Sweden, and finally find some relief to their frustration by slaughtering the milk-cow.... they put it on mental illness, so it's not their fault, they have not the codes ... all is forgiven..  

Got any factual based info that Muslim heritage people kill because they had a tough time reaching the West or are frustrated as they cannot access their preferred destination; sounds like complete nonsense to me.  The murderers are motivated by violent Islamist indoctrination / propaganda from the likes of Wahhabism, Al Qaeda, ISIS.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

Got any factual based info that Muslim heritage people kill because they had a tough time reaching the West or are frustrated as they cannot access their preferred destination; sounds like complete nonsense to me.  The murderers are motivated by violent Islamist indoctrination / propaganda from the likes of Wahhabism, Al Qaeda, ISIS.

Or in other words those who were brought up in the   Muslim religion? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

Ask those stranded in the Calais "jungle" who were dispatched all over France, and how these 3 Sudanese ended up in this  south eastern France town of 10 000  souls,. (including 7 victims, + their families), while they prefered  to stick all together, the numbers being their force ( get to know how things work).

But I agree with you, the complete non sense for us, here is to finally let people take place by force where they should not, with their habits they won't give up.

The murderers have pre-existing conditions to turn their frustration against the host country of disbelievers into, something that sounds familiar those days, we here more and more understand the mechanism of it and are less and less blinded.

My country is not there to be looted.  

Edited by Opl

34 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Fair to claim Wahhabism and variations does have hostile messaging, but do all versions of Islam preach Salafi ideology; No

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Opl said:

Ask those stranded in the Calais "jungle" who were dispatched all over France, and how these 3 Sudanese ended up in this  south eastern France town of 10 000  souls,. (including 7 victims, + their families), while they prefered  to stick all together, the numbers being their force ( get to know how things work).

But I agree with you, the complete non sense for us, here is to finally let people take place by force where they should not, with their habits they won't give up.

The murderers have pre-existing conditions to turn their frustration against the host country of disbelievers into, something that sounds familiar those days, we here more and more understand the mechanism of it and are less and less blinded.

My country is not there to be looted.  

I asked for factual info, not opinion. What country & who is looting -sounds like hyperbole 

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, simple1 said:

France doesn't have a marvellous  record of treatment of Muslims, does it. I'm sure you're well aware of the French occupation of Syria and Algeria, let alone the terrible mistakes made at the end of WW1 in conjunction with the British (I am British). Though it's no excuse for terrorism, I assume there is underlying resentment.

I am to silence you and cohorts - what a laugh, shoe is very much on the other foot.

Can't say any more to you and your cohort in this topic as likely will slip up and post what I really think of the right of centre posters. Already got me suspended a number of times????

I thought France was not totally absent of your personal history ... reason why I don't mind to disagree, lol

Stay safe 

16 minutes ago, Opl said:

I thought France was not totally absent of your personal history ... reason why I don't mind to disagree, lol

Stay safe 

I was conceived in Paris - mother was a Francophile - personally I like France.

You too - stay safe

Edited by simple1

23 hours ago, Opl said:

The Sudanese refugee who finally turned out to be an Islamist remained in contact by phone with his wife - still in Sudan. So, he fled the conflict, feared for his own life,  but left his wife... so typical.. 

It has been noticed that most Sudanese asylum seekers speak Arabic ( which is rare among sub-saharians) but this is the proof of the growing influence of Saudi Arabia, dating from the civil war against the Christians.

By attacking passers-by, he declared that he felt in line with his religion once he had finished.

He asked one of them if he was from North Africa, but.. as he replied "I am French" he got stabbed in the back... "in the back".. so typical 

We in the west do not need to feed people who hate us. 

And of course ,  his Sudanese friends knew nothing of his feelings towards disbelievers.., 

Sympathy for the victims of their host country?  

What do you mean “who finally turned out to be an Islamist”? Sudan is an Islamic country! 

In regards to leaving his wife behind, obviously he went to France to commit an attack, so why would he take his wife with him?!

Also, it’s very easy for you to judge refugees from your comfortable armchair. You really need to do some research on why refugees usually are males and why they leave their families behind! 

You’re extremely uneducated on the subject matter and totally biased, which is clearly evident in your posts! And I’m not saying that to attack you! I mean it, do some research and find out yourself! 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

First of all “the Muslim religion” is called Islam!

Secondly, as I said before, take the number of Islamic refugees and compare it with the number of Islamic attackers! 99.99% are not involved is terrorist attacks, yet you keep throwing them all in the same pot! 

This is a waste of time! We’re going in circles here! So just keep on hating and generalizing, if it makes you happy! 

8 hours ago, simple1 said:

France doesn't have a marvellous  record of treatment of Muslims, does it. I'm sure you're well aware of the French occupation of Syria and Algeria, let alone the terrible mistakes made at the end of WW1 in conjunction with the British (I am British). Though it's no excuse for terrorism, I assume there is underlying resentment.

I am to silence you and cohorts - what a laugh, shoe is very much on the other foot.

Can't say any more to you and your cohort in this topic as likely will slip up and post what I really think of the right of centre posters. Already got me suspended a number of times????

Mate, forget it! It’s a waste of time! They want to keep hating and throwing all in the same pot and there’s nothing anyone can say or do to change that! Haters are gonna hate! 

33 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

What do you mean “who finally turned out to be an Islamist”? Sudan is an Islamic country! 

In regards to leaving his wife behind, obviously he went to France to commit an attack, so why would he take his wife with him?!

Also, it’s very easy for you to judge refugees from your comfortable armchair. You really need to do some research on why refugees usually are males and why they leave their families behind! 

You’re extremely uneducated on the subject matter and totally biased, which is clearly evident in your posts! And I’m not saying that to attack you! I mean it, do some research and find out yourself! 

So, according to you:

1/ Sudanese are Islamists because Sudan, is an Islamic Country... this is breaking news LOL 

2/ He went to France as asylum seeker to commit a terror attack - being Sudanese, therefore an Islamist - 

3/ Refugees are males - (sometimes unaccompanied minors) who flee letting their elderlies, wifes and children in greater danger, but that's exactly how illegal economic migrants smuggle into Europe,

and so:  

illegal economic migrants are refugees and refugees are Islamists because they live in Islamic countries...and sometimes commit terror attacks . Correct?  

That's what you say!

Then, what is the difference between an "Islamist" living in an "Islamic country" and a muslim ?

The error France made was to grant refugee status ( documents, lodging, training, and work) to a Sudanese illegal economic migrant - thinking he was a true asylum seeker but not an islamist, not a terrorist - fatal error.    

Edited by Opl

2 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Mate, forget it! It’s a waste of time! They want to keep hating and throwing all in the same pot and there’s nothing anyone can say or do to change that! Haters are gonna hate! 

and deniers keep their head buried in the sand .deniers will always deny.

• Thanks 1