5G coronavirus conspiracy theory is dangerous fake nonsense, UK says

rooster59

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh dear, struck a nerve did I?

https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

Quote > Over 230 scientists from more than 40 countries have expressed their “serious concerns” regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices already before the additional 5G roll-out,

The list of those 230 scientists, who urged the European Union to at least consider the possible effects of the planned 5G roll-out, reads like a Who is Who in all scientific disciplines.

For sure one could come up with an equally long list of scientists claiming that there is absolutely no connection between 5G roll-out and health issues.

But branding this controversial issue as a ridiculous conspiracy theory and only promoting the nay-sayers point of view and arguments is intellectually dishonest in light of the hundreds of scientists that are voicing their concern (and risking their careers by doing so).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

Quote > Over 230 scientists from more than 40 countries have expressed their “serious concerns” regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices already before the additional 5G roll-out,

The list of those 230 scientists, who urged the European Union to at least consider the possible effects of the planned 5G roll-out, reads like a Who is Who in all scientific disciplines.

For sure one could come up with an equally long list of scientists claiming that there is absolutely no connection between 5G roll-out and health issues.

But branding this controversial issue as a ridiculous conspiracy theory and only promoting the nay-sayers point of view and arguments is intellectually dishonest in light of the hundreds of scientists that are voicing their concern (and risking their careers by doing so).

And what has that got to do with anything I posted?

I have just being pointing out the utter stupidity of blaming covid-19 on 5G...

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 2

Just now, Krataiboy said:

I have no idea whether there is any link between COVID 19 and 5G, as nobody has yet adequately researched this possibility. But it certainly sounds worth investigating, as we know EMF radiation can be hazardous.

Many thousands of scientists, medical experts and environmentalists from around the world - not just a handful of talking heads dredged up by the BBC - are convinced that this untried and untested fifth generation telecommunications technology represents a danger to every living creature on the planet, including us.

Their conclusion, presented in a petition to the UN, EU and individual nations in the (I fear folorn) hope of obtaining a moritorium on the 5G roll-out, is not a "conspiracy theory". It is based on thousands of independent peer-reviewed research papers and case studies.

None of these are even addressed, let alone invalidated, in the flim-flam extract you quote from the UK state propaganda machine, unsurprisingly supportive of their paymasters' commitment to implementing the latest wireless technology nation-wide.

Along with the Petition already cited, the link below provides a concise overview of why 5G is presently unfit for purpose. Everyone, especially those of us with children or grandchildren, should read it.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wireless-radiation-stop-the-5g-network-on-earth-and-in-space-devastating-impacts-on-health-and-the-environment/5665066

There is no link between 5G and covid-19. 

Conspiracy theory nonsense to suggest there is. 

Ridiculous in fact. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Bluespunk said:

There is no link between 5G and covid-19. 

Conspiracy theory nonsense to suggest there is. 

Ridiculous in fact. 

Always good to keep an open mind. Lots of conspiracy theories have turned out to be spot on, as I am sure you are already aware.

Incidentally, do you know who invented the term "conspiracy theory", and why? If you did, you might take it off your list favourite knee-jerk reaction phrases!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Always good to keep an open mind. Lots of conspiracy theories have turned out to be spot on, as I am sure you are already aware.

Incidentally, do you know who invented the term "conspiracy theory", and why? If you did, you might take it off your list favourite knee-jerk reaction phrases!

Conspiracy theories proved spot on-rofl. 

It is biologically impossible for 5G to cause the covid-19 virus-

Fact. 

Edited by Bluespunk

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Rofl

Again, it is impossible for 5G to cause covid-19. 
Impossible. 

Thanks for your 'scientifically proven' opinion underpinned by a BBC mockumentary.

Why is it so hard to even consider the possibility that a challenged immune system (by environmental pollution, food treated with toxic chemicals, and ever increasing exposure to electro-magnetic radiation) might be a contributing factor?

That the full-blast roll-out of 5G coincides with the covid-19 crisis makes you wonder to which extent it impacts our already challenged body's natural defense mechanism.

A fitting quote >

All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

~ Arthur Schopenhauer

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Thanks for your 'scientifically proven' opinion underpinned by a BBC mockumentary.

Why is it so hard to even consider the possibility that a challenged immune system (by environmental pollution, food treated with toxic chemicals, and ever increasing exposure to electro-magnetic radiation) might be a contributing factor?

That the full-blast roll-out of 5G coincides with the covid-19 crisis makes you wonder to which extent it impacts our already challenged body's natural defense mechanism.

A fitting quote >

All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Nonsense. It is biologically impossible for 5G to be causing covid-19 and nothing can change that. 

And that’s not my opinion, that is a fact. 

No matter how you try to invent links or resort to conspiracy theory text book cliches to try to discredit credible news organisations, that fact remains true. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nonsense. It is biologically impossible for 5G to be causing covid-19 and nothing can change that.

No matter how you try to invent links or resort to conspiracy theory text book cliches to try to discredit credible news organisations, that fact remains true. 

You are systematically deflecting the point that 5G roll-out might be a contributing factor because of its possible impact on the body's immune system.

You continually repeat that 5G cannot be the (direct) cause of the covid-crisis, and that is probably correct.  But using that as only argument to systematically reject the possibility of it being a contributing factor as nonsense, is pure deflection and an insult to hundreds of scientists that are voicing their concern on this matter.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

You are systematically deflecting the point that 5G roll-out might be a contributing factor because of its possible impact on the body's immune system.

You continually repeat that 5G cannot be the (direct) cause of the covid-crisis, and that is probably correct.  But using that as only argument to systematically reject the possibility of it being a contributing factor as nonsense, is pure deflection and an insult to hundreds of scientists that are voicing their concern on this matter.

5G is not linked to covid-19 and that is the conspiracy theory garbage the OP has exposed. 

From the BBC article I posted a link to:

“They appear to fall broadly in to two camps:
■   One claims 5G can suppress the immune system, thus making people more susceptible to catching the virus.  
■   The other suggests the virus can somehow be transmitted through the use of 5G technology.

Both these notions are "complete rubbish," says Dr Simon Clarke, associate professor in cellular microbiology at the University of Reading.”

Edited by Bluespunk
Removed profile of expert
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Guess which "credible news organisation" you frequently cite failed to report the UK government's shock official downgrade of the "pandemic" on March 19 - just days before the controversial lockdown Bill was passed.

Here's a clue: it's a taxpayer-financed, state propaganda machine that also chose to ignore the activities of serial pedophile Jimmy Saville going on under their own roof

Got it?

With the rest of the UK's corporate-controlled "credible news organisations" following  Aunty's egregious example, it was left to an independent news channel to break the news on March 25, too late to save the entire nation from house arrest.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I’m assuming that you have gone off topic because you cannot prove a biologically impossible nonsense conspiracy theory. 

It was you, not I, who quoted the BBC at length as a "credible" source. I have shown otherwise. I would appreciate a response, if not here then - to save your blushes - via the Forum's private mail facility.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, marko kok prong said:

Going back to a middle ages way of thinking,what next burn old ladies with cats!!!

Only if they float if you throw them in the village pond - come on, we must have some scientific way of determining whether or not they are witches.

Actually, with (Weather)'spoons closed, one wonders where these great minds can gather to carry out empirical debate and peer review

on their theorums?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

It was you, not I, who quoted the BBC at length as a "credible" source. I have shown otherwise. I would appreciate a response, if not here then - to save your blushes - via the Forum's private mail facility.

The BBC is credible however that is not the point I was making. 

No blushes here, I’m not the one championing a completely ridiculous, biologically impossible, conspiracy theory

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Posts and replies using content from unapproved sources have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown.

Some troll posts and replies were removed as well. 

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

The BBC is credible however that is not the point I was making. 

No blushes here, I’m not the one championing a completely ridiculous, biologically impossible, conspiracy theory

You should blush, for fibbing and deflecting on a seismic scale.

'Bye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

You should blush, for fibbing and deflecting on a seismic scale.

'Bye.

No lies on my part. 

I leave that to the promoters of conspiracy theory nonsense. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

The covid 19 virus enters the cells via the ACE2 protein.  This protein exists before the invention of 5G.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

True, but I gather 5G radiation has the potential to weaken the immune system, which could conceivably make it easier for the virus to spread once inside the body.

Maybe you know the answer? I certainly thing this possibility is worth looking at. Why not?

The first thing to note is that there is not much data, well available data, to back up claims that 5G frequency bands hazardous to humans. The current known details is that these bands are less penetrating than others. They have a shorter range and may even bounce off some buildings instead of penetrating them hence the need for more 5G reflectors/towers. (Personally, this seems a little odd because how does having more reflectors solve the 'buildings' problem? Perhaps a technical reason that I'm unaware of, eh?) The current data suggests that 5G bands do not penetrate human skin hence not hazardous to our health. Now, if this is not true then a lot of people will become ill, die and be unable to keep that industry going...that is, it would be counter productive to make an appliance which could possibly bankrupt the industry producing it. That, and some scientific lab background for the moment is my stance.

However, I am also aware of papers published in the last decade by scientists, that quite understandably causes some people to be somewhat alarmed. For example, one paper published in 2011 (after being panel reviewed) titled 'Electromagnetic waves and Human Health by Feyyaz Ozdemir & Aysegul Kargi' goes into various aspects and various parts of the human body affected/not affected. It cites various other researchers and their work too but it's quite a long paper so I'll just mention a couple of points. It is clear that unprotected cells can suffer from various frequencies but rather go through the list I'll give part of one list here (the list does in fact include research going back to 1983);

Vijayalaxmi et al 2000 Peripheral blood cells pulsed 2450 MHz No DNA damaged
Milani et al. 2001 human lymphocytes EMF deviation of metabolic activity
Tian et al. 2002 Apoptosis ELF and X-Ray suppress apoptosis
Zyrmec, Jerman, Lahajnar 2002 E. Coli ATP syntesis 100 Hz, alternate stimulate ATP synthesis
Tice et al. 2002 Leukocytes 837 and 1909,8 MHz No DNA damaged
Wolf et al. 2005 NfkB and cell destruction 50 Hz,0,5-1 mT ELF-EMF influences cell proliferation and DNA damage
Giladi et al. 2008 Cell growth 10 Mhz IF arrests cell growth
Kirson ED et al. 2009 human carcinoma cell series TT Fields + chemo increase of chemo efficacy
Atasoy A et al. 2009 peripheral mononuclear cells 450, 900, 1784 MHz No effect cell viability, effect of functional capacity
Coskun S et al. 2009 plasma liver brain specimens of pigs 50 Hz, 1,5 mT EMF Intermittant EMF effective on plasma lipid peroxydation
Akan A et al. 2010 Monocyt derived macrophage 50 Hz, 1 mT ELF-EMF supressed caspase 9 activation
Martinez-Samano J et al. 2010 antioxidant system liver kidney and plasma 60 Hz, 2,4 mT Decreased SOD and GSH

Perhaps a more relevant (to the present discussion) is this part of the paper.

Effects on tetsicle and spermatogenesis

Due to carrying mobile phones in the pockets, exposure of EMF on reproduction system has been growing interested. Tenorio showed in wistar rats, there were no change plasma testosterone levels but histopathological analyses showed testiculer degeneration after the 30 minutes a day 60 Hz and 1 mT EMF exposure . In contrast, Ozguner and co-workers showed 900 MHz EMF exposure for rats, lends no support to suggestions of adverse effect on spermatogenesis, and on germinal epithelium But there was a significant decrease in serum total testosterone level, and plasma LH and FSH levels in EMF group 

So it is evident here that at least some caparison research is rather inconclusive as is the overall stated conclusion at the end of this part of the paper.

There is also another part of research that has yet to completed enough to be published and this is about EM Resonance. Most of us know about damage that can be done by resonating sound waves but EM waves can cause resonance too. (Indeed pulsed resonating EM is currently being researched for space probe propulsion.) The question is can some and with what intensity, resonating EM be hazardous to human health? No one as yet has a definitive answer to this because it a comparatively new field.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 1:34 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Time to put my tinfoil hat on before I am exposed to any more of these nonsensical news stories...

Sorry for the confusion.  Nonsensical in the fact that I meant that no credence should be given to any of those conspiracy theories and a link to COVID-19

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

True, but I gather 5G radiation has the potential to weaken the immune system, which could conceivably make it easier for the virus to spread once inside the body.

Maybe you know the answer? I certainly thing this possibility is worth looking at. Why not?

Anything and everything that we are exposed to can possibly weaken the immune system....